New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hi fellow tsikoters..

my very smart and handsome 2 years old son just throw my key in a sewer last weekend, luckily i still the spare key with me..

anyway..my question is..where can i have it duplicate..

kasi i went to mr. quicky and other local key duplicate store..they charge me me 1000 to 1200 to duplicate the key but it will only work lang raw sa door and not the ignition..

any ideas guys on where can i have it duplicate? or do i need to order it or have it duplicate in Honda Casa itself?

TIA..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    i think you have to go to casa, even there they have to order it in japan with your matching key code.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    hello po..

do you have any idea how much po damage pag sa Casa ako pumunta?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    i went to SM north 2nd floor, there is a stall where they make duplicate keys/key card, it cost me 500pesos. it could open the door and the ignition.

problem w/it was it is only an ordinary spare key, if your cr-v is equipped with factory alarm i think you really need to go to casa for a duplicate key w/ alarm button.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-V View Post
    problem w/it was it is only an ordinary spare key, if your cr-v is equipped with factory alarm i think you really need to go to casa for a duplicate key w/ alarm button.
    separate pala yung key and alarm button hindi pala sya integrated w/ the key.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    medyo malayo yung SM north samin..baka meron kayo ibang place na nag duduplicate po?

also do you guys have any ideas how much pa tint ng CRV now a days?

is 5k cheap napo for platinum brand..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    i'm not sure if it works pero may nabasa ako dito na parang somewhere in market market ata meron. instead of the 4k in the casa, mga 2k na lang ata. try googling for it na lang bro.

CRV 2nd Gen Duplicate Key