New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually may competition naman sila in the form of the Vios.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jayeatworld View Post
    Or yun can afford lang talaga. But I wouldn't call them "uto uto" or "walang alam"

Here's an analogy for you. Yun mga squatter would never buy a bag of ice for P20 when they know they can make it themselves for a fraction of that price (assuming meron silang freezer).

While you in the other hand would probably buy it without thinking twice. Same rule applies to these overpriced cars.
    +1

hindi naman uto uto yung mga buyer ng honda cars. the thing is, magtataas talaga presyo ang honda kasi marami pa rin bumibili. if the sales goes down (or not at par with their projection), im sure the prices would not go up. its a balancing act of supply and demand.

my 2 cents

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sorry double post
    Last edited by archie123456789; September 23rd, 2009 at 05:56 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Vios/yaris is a good alternative to the city/jazz but if you disregard the price I think everyone would chose the new honda cars.

Toyota has that center-console layout which some people really don't like and the yaris is really a notch below the jazz.

If lumabas na yung ford fiesta and mazda 2 dito at least car for car, it can compete with the new jazz.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    double post

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sorry triple post

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by para_po View Post
    Vios/yaris is a good alternative to the city/jazz but if you disregard the price I think everyone would chose the new honda cars.

Toyota has that center-console layout which some people really don't like and the yaris is really a notch below the jazz.

If lumabas na yung ford fiesta and mazda 2 dito at least car for car, it can compete with the new jazz.
    Well the Vios is still the best selling car in the country by a large margin.

As for the Yaris its the best bang for the buck value for money in the sub-compact segment. Factor in huge discounts (its MSRP is like P723,000 for the manual but that is just the sticker price pag dating mo sa dealer merong discount yan) mas mura pa sya sa 1.3L na Jazz na halos walang ka torque torque compared to the 1.5L Yaris na mas torquey on low revs.

Mas gwapo nga lang mga Honda pair kaysa Toyota pair I will give you that!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Well the Vios is still the best selling car in the country by a large margin.

As for the Yaris its the best bang for the buck value for money in the sub-compact segment. Factor in huge discounts (its MSRP is like P723,000 for the manual but that is just the sticker price pag dating mo sa dealer merong discount yan) mas mura pa sya sa 1.3L na Jazz na halos walang ka torque torque compared to the 1.5L Yaris na mas torquey on low revs.

Mas gwapo nga lang mga Honda pair kaysa Toyota pair I will give you that!
    I think that's what it all boils down to in the subcompact segment, bang for the buck vs. new "space-age" exterior appearance.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
City/Jazz prices increased!