New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    hahaha.. i remember you.. sinunod ko na.. nagpareserve na kme jazz.. bale next weekend na aauzin ang transaction ^_^

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    No need for rustproofing since it is factory rustproof already and the undercoat is icing on the cake. Re-apply it every 2 years for maximum protection.
    ang re-spray ba e baklas lahat ng pang ilalim o hindi? hindi ata e no? saka how long would it take saka for about how much? TY

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    meloforma.. previous jazz ba yan sau? parang masgusto ko talaga headlight design ng previous kaysa sa 2011 model.. yung ngayon kasi hindi siya aggressive look eh..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

The cargo space of the Jazz is its biggest plus over the city. I miss this (and our previous jazz)

The main reasons why we chose the city over the jazz in the current model are the great improvement in the city's aesthetics (over the previous model), and its compartment. We carry laptops all the time, and it 'was' difficult hiding them in the previous model... It's "corrected" now with the cover, but unfortunately, we never got over this....

Great choice on your jazz bro.... I see that there is only one variant for the 1.3L M/T Jazz and that is 1.3S,- so it is a safe ride....

13.1K:bike:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
choosing between the jazz and city 1.3s