New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hi fellow tsikoteers.. I'm helping out a friend because she's getting a new Jazz soon and probably she'll be getting a 1.5V Polished Metal. I would just like to ask kung saan ang casa na di gaano kahaba ang pila for the PMetal 1.5V and also, a good casa overall (after-sales service, PMS etc.).. Isama niyo na rin po kung saan may pinakamagandang offers (discounts and also freebies)..

TIA po!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The best way to find out is to start going to the dealerships.

You can also try provincial dealers kapag may kilala ka, because they get their allotment of units din and these might not sell as fast as metro manila casas.

Discounts - honda doesn't offer discounts. Pero it doesn't inflate the prices either (see: toyota's list prices pero laging may 'discount' regardless). With regards sa actual prices, patalo yung prices ng honda compared sa toyota haha

Freebies? Haggle with the SAs - mix and match to get the combination of freebies u want (replacing the tint and/or cloth seat covers to a backup sensor for example)

With regards to after sales service, I've tried honda shaw and honda pasig - medyo ok naman both so far. There are horror stories around for a lot of casas of all brands, so chambahan na rin.
    Last edited by mda; March 6th, 2010 at 11:43 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Like what MDA said, try provincial dealership if you cannot find one in MM. You can go to http://www.hondaphil.com/ver2/dealerlocator.php website and try to call the different casa.

Thanks

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    try mo honda global city si ms. lindsay sbihin mo ni refer ka ni kent para mapabilis ang process ito number nya: 09178808168

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Thanks for the replies and tips

May alam ba kayo kung saan kakaunti ang pila for the Polished Metal 1.5? Or in-demand ba siya ngayon dahil bagong color?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Feel ko hindi mahaba ang pila sa jazz.

Ang mahal kasi compared sa yaris.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi,

Try Honda Kalookan. I got my black Civic from them only last January 2010. Just about two weeks processing time. Was lucky enough there was available unit then. I also got pretty good freebies, too, full 3M tint, door visors, backing sensor, etc. Contact Arlene Vinas at 0918-9901738. Am going tomorrow for my first 1tkm check up. Made arrangement/ appointment thru Arlene who is very helpful. Maganda pa, 'though married na.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    pare, kamusta naman ang casa services nila?

i've seen heaps of negative feedback than positive about hondakal...

i intend to buy a smaller car, city siguro... but want to make sure hindi talo pag may servicing needed...

would appreciate any input... thanks!

Best Honda Casa to get a new Jazz