New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Ah yes, the Accord. We had a '97 VTi A/T before, bought 2nd hand and used from '00-'03. Great car it was, ours had all the options thrown in, which included air cleaner, rear blinds, 6 CD changer, foglights, leather seats, etc. As you know, it gives a really great ride and is real quick too. Wouldn't have sold it if it wasn't for the frequent flooding in our area. Changed the transmission once due to it being flooded. But I really recommend this car. If its women driving, do them a favor and get the A/T. And for more punch and fuel economy, get the one with VTEC. Get the latest one available (if possible, those with plates from UTx-xxx to WAx-xxx plates).

Yes, true. As I experiencehow good owning one.

Sorry to ask but what's with that plate series? Thus it means with this plate series are newest on that model?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Oh, by the plate series I'm just referring to the newest CD Accords available before the next one came out.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Oh, by the plate series I'm just referring to the newest CD Accords available before the next one came out.

Hello GTi that's what I thought thank you for sharing that information. Hope some other tsikoters can share something about this car.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    i just bought my 2nd hand honda accord 97 model (manual) with 123k km last month, lucky enough kc lady executive ang may ari so far ang pinalitan ko lng is ung power sterring hose sa taas kc brittle na at may mga cracks na at may leak. hopefully dinaman mag ka problem ng iba pang parts ng malala. just drive it home last saturday sa bacnotan, la union for only 4 hours, i departed from balintawak at 5 am and arrive at my destination 9:10. hindi nag over heat and my fuel consumption estimate is 9.9km/liters with A/C on. this car for me is great, maluwang, easy to drive and my 2 kids really enjoy the ride and mahimbing ang tulog nila. i have to turn off minsan ung A/C kc sobrang lamig kahit sa 1 lng.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by teron View Post
    i just bought my 2nd hand honda accord 97 model (manual) with 123k km last month, lucky enough kc lady executive ang may ari so far ang pinalitan ko lng is ung power sterring hose sa taas kc brittle na at may mga cracks na at may leak. hopefully dinaman mag ka problem ng iba pang parts ng malala. just drive it home last saturday sa bacnotan, la union for only 4 hours, i departed from balintawak at 5 am and arrive at my destination 9:10. hindi nag over heat and my fuel consumption estimate is 9.9km/liters with A/C on. this car for me is great, maluwang, easy to drive and my 2 kids really enjoy the ride and mahimbing ang tulog nila. i have to turn off minsan ung A/C kc sobrang lamig kahit sa 1 lng.
    May rule po rito na bawal po ang posts na text shortcuts. Baka po kasi ma-delete ang post niyo, sayang lang.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Accord Second Hand 95-97 model