New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    sayang kung mas maaga sana mahintay ko pa. planning to purchase around jul or aug.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectstranger View Post
    sayang kung mas maaga sana mahintay ko pa. planning to purchase around jul or aug.
    unahin muna kasi yun malaysian market...

sayang? whats your 2nd choice?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    2nd choice is mazda 3 hatch 1.5, but it's a distant second since i'm planning to keep the car for at least a decade. mas economical si jazz.
    wigo and swift were considered but i don't see why i should settle given that budget is not really an issue.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    im with you. the jazz is better than the mazda3 imo. i wonder if they improved the nvh on this facelift though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2015

Very nice...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    i badly needed a car this june ... my 1st choice was hyundai accent hatch diesel then i browse tsikot forums about hyundai and a lot stories were horrible about the brand. yeah, i dont want to gamble with hyundai. 2nd we look for mirage... too small for me & my kids. then i took a chance to read topgear ph review about hatchback cars... jazz make it them to the top of reviews among hatchback. we visit honda showroom... we want the jazz. the manager gave us a hint that an all-new jazz will be coming within this year. so to wrap up, we ended honda city. nagpa reserve na kami ng 50k. another day, i heard the news about the honda city 2017. ayun mag antay na lang ako talaga. january 12 honda city 2017 launched in thailand. sabi ko sa manager hanggang kelan ako maghihintay sir? pinakamatagal na 6 months after thai launch. so maybe this may or june meron ng 2017 honda city facelift w/ drl.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2017

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    And the hybrid...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I guess it would be best for Honda to bring the hybrid model locally.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast