New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 519 of 530 FirstFirst ... 419469509515516517518519520521522523529 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 5300
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I noticed the grounding wire of the 1.6V doesn't have insulation. Plan to use heat shrink tubing on it. Does anyone know where to get shrink tubing for 4 awg wire?
    has it always been like that?

last year or so, i bought the smallest diameter shrink tubing from ace hardware, for the dulos of my shoelaces (aglets). i also bought a set for 3.5 mm (AWG #7-8), for ms. case.
    i vaguely remember seeing a larger diameter one beside it...

but my comment is,
    as it is shrink tubing, it might not offer much protection when the going gets hot and rough...
    ...would you be able to install the heavier-duty spaghetti tubing..?
    Last edited by dr. d; June 17th, 2020 at 11:14 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Wala ba sa shoopee? Tell me kung nakahanap ka gayahin kita. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tingnan ko mamaya. Sa Lazada wala.

Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    ^ Puwede try tawagan sa Deeco Cubao.

Deeco Electronics (New Farmers Plaza, Quezon City, Metro Manila) | ClickTheCity Shops & Services
    Deeco in Quezon City, Metro Manila - Yellow Pages PH

May various sizes sila. Last time nabili ko shrink tube pang battery pack ng Tamiya 1:10 RC, hehe.
    Thank you. Will give them a call.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    has it always been like that?

i bought a pack of shrink tubing for 3.5 mm (AWG #7-8) in ace hardware, about a year ago.
    i vaguely remember seeing a larger diameter one beside it...

but my comment is,
    as it is shrink tubing, it might not offer much protection when the going gets hot and rough...
    Unless the casa took off the insulation, it has probably been that way from new.

Good point. Lagyan ko na lang ng wire loom after the shrink tubing.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tingnan ko mamaya. Sa Lazada wala.

Thank you. Will give them a call.

Unless the casa took off the insulation, it has probably been that way from new.

Good point. Lagyan ko na lang ng wire loom after the shrink tubing.
    Ilan mm ba yun 4 AWG?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I noticed the grounding wire of the 1.6V doesn't have insulation. Plan to use heat shrink tubing on it. Does anyone know where to get shrink tubing for 4 awg wire?
    grounding wire? that looks like a mesh? attached to the engine going to car chassis... usually its not insulated.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Meron shoppee 12mm or 15mm?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Biglang namiss ko itong thread ah.

Anyways, i've been hearing and feeling the dreaded engine support issue again. Actually nung January dapat mag-rerequest na ako ng replacement but hindi ko din masyado natutukan. Will request for a 2nd support replacement hopefully next month during the 1.5 year PMS. And ramdam na din yung steering wheel noise kapag naka-kabig yung steering wheel while parking. Akala ko nga normal lang kasi 1st time naka-gamit ng EPS but apparently hindi pala normal.

Also, kapag bumpy roads kumakalampag yung rear hatch na plastic cover and driver side door kapag may ramp na paakyat, nag-emit ng sound sa loob ng pinto. I tried to press down the plastic door card while going up the same ramp kaya kaya malakas kutob ko it has something to do with the brackets/holder ng window. But i think i will not bother nalang to claim for now unless may parts talaga na na-damage sa loob para matutok yung engine support and steering rack problem kasi will do a sound system in the near future kaya ipapa-deaden ko nalang and request to put insulation foam inside para hindi na mag-rattle. *fingers-crossed*

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post

will do a sound system in the near future

:
    I remember you, you're the guy who is knowledgeable about sound system. Will you make a thread about your set-up? I'm interested on how you are going to do it.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I remember you, you're the guy who is knowledgeable about sound system. Will you make a thread about your set-up? I'm interested on how you are going to do it.
    OT: Actually i'm planning to go to an audition doon sa latest Focal release (Focal Flax Evo) before giving it the go signal.

I have planned out eveything na gusto ko mangyari from the headunit, amplifier, subwoofer box design/implementation up to the harness, modules and panels to be installed so that all of the OEM features should still function as it should be (Steering wheel control, OEM rear camera, OEM USB port and etc.) *hopefully* without splicing. I've started palang sa OEM tweeter pods which i've bought i think almost 2 years ago na as the V variant has no tweeters and also, much cheaper versus having my stock tweeter pods fiberglassed to accomodate the tweeters and the hassle to look for a new one in case mag-back to stock ako.

Nakakahiya gumawa ng thread for my "planned" system kasi wala pa sa fruition but if schedule permits, will try to put it sa "audio set-up for beginners" thread

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    OT: Actually i'm planning to go to an audition doon sa latest Focal release (Focal Flax Evo) before giving it the go signal.

I have planned out eveything na gusto ko mangyari from the headunit, amplifier, subwoofer box design/implementation up to the harness, modules and panels to be installed so that all of the OEM features should still function as it should be (Steering wheel control, OEM rear camera, OEM USB port and etc.) *hopefully* without splicing. I've started palang sa OEM tweeter pods which i've bought i think almost 2 years ago na as the V variant has no tweeters and also, much cheaper versus having my stock tweeter pods fiberglassed to accomodate the tweeters and the hassle to look for a new one in case mag-back to stock ako.

Nakakahiya gumawa ng thread for my "planned" system kasi wala pa sa fruition but if schedule permits, will try to put it sa "audio set-up for beginners" thread
    Thank you. Please "reply to me" on that future thread. Using the "at" sign doesn't work to call out a member. When you "reply", I will be notified.

I am seldom active now. I don't usually open the main forum. It just so happened that I am subscribed to this topic so I got the notification.

I hope you get to fix your car, permanently. I've read last time here that the vibration issue is recurring.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    grounding wire? that looks like a mesh? attached to the engine going to car chassis... usually its not insulated.
    More of a problem with my OC hehe. Don't like seeing naked wires.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ilan mm ba yun 4 AWG?

Guesstimate lang yung 4 AWG, pag sinipag ako sukatin ko ng maayos ng caliper.

Nauubos lang oras ko kakalaba/disinfect ng groceries.