New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 106 of 884 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sayang hindi offered ganitong color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Ako rin tumawa na lang ako.
    I didn't bother correcting the supervisor. Hinayaan ko na lang siya.

Anyway, has anyone here tried that handbrake bypass to allow HDMI mirroring even while the car is moving?
    Wala pa Sir katakot mawalan ng warranty pag bago hehe

Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    ^

So while driving, what can you do with your smartphone?

Can you:

Mirror what's on your screen? (waze)

Play music saved on your smartphone? Or lets say you have an ipod or any portable device that stores mp3s?

May navigation/maps ba ang head unit?

Walang maps ang head unit sa vx maliban nalang kung yung navi variant. Panalo hands free pag sa phone lalo na pag may call hehe.

Nakakita ako ng blue sir na GM6 sa Singapore panalo din.

Kainis nga inalis yung Cruise control and rear aircon sa atin.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^

So while driving, what can you do with your smartphone?

Can you:

Mirror what's on your screen? (waze)

Play music saved on your smartphone? Or lets say you have an ipod or any portable device that stores mp3s?

May navigation/maps ba ang head unit?

VIA HDMI link:
    -- Once you disengage the handbrake, the screen goes off, and kicks you back to the SOURCE selection mode. In this mode, you can still select HDMI but you won't get any output. The output goes back to normal once you engage the handbrake.
    -- For me, the HDMI link is pretty much useless. I've no intentions of wasting battery/gas hanging out inside the car to watch movies.

Based on your sig, you've got an iPHONE.
    Having an iPHONE gives you more options. The HU has native support for iPHONE. All you need is to download the HondaLink iPhone app. This will allow you to mirror the iPhone's GPS app to the HU while the car is running.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Haha. Di alam nung SA na magagamit pa rin yung car kahit lowbatt na yung susi. Oh well. Wala naman kasi sila time magbasa ng manual.

As for autolock, wala. Meron lang tayo relock pag pinindot mo yung unlock tapos di ka pumasok within 30 seconds.

I agree dun sa mirroring. Useless kasi sa idling lang pwede. Wth.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    VIA HDMI link:
    -- Once you disengage the handbrake, the screen goes off, and kicks you back to the SOURCE selection mode. In this mode, you can still select HDMI but you won't get any output. The output goes back to normal once you engage the handbrake.
    -- For me, the HDMI link is pretty much useless. I've no intentions of wasting battery/gas hanging out inside the car to watch movies.

Based on your sig, you've got an iPHONE.
    Having an iPHONE gives you more options. The HU has native support for iPHONE. All you need is to download the HondaLink iPhone app. This will allow you to mirror the iPhone's GPS app to the HU while the car is running.
    yun nga din sabi ko, sino ba tumatambay sa oto para mag ubos ng gas habang naka idle at manonood ng movies using the HDMI link.

about the app, using it i can mirror my phone display kahit driving? good news yan ah!

Quote Originally Posted by jepwi View Post
    Haha. Di alam nung SA na magagamit pa rin yung car kahit lowbatt na yung susi. Oh well. Wala naman kasi sila time magbasa ng manual.

As for autolock, wala. Meron lang tayo relock pag pinindot mo yung unlock tapos di ka pumasok within 30 seconds.

I agree dun sa mirroring. Useless kasi sa idling lang pwede. Wth.
    tama ba pag naubusan ng batt remote, itapat lang yung remote dun sa push start button and car will still start?

nung nag test drive ako wala nga autolock, kahit umaandar na. nasanay kasi ako sa innova na pag umandar na mag autolock na siya.

weird din nung test drive ko, hindi makita ni HU yung phone ko. Hindi rin masearch ng phone ko yung HU. (phone and HUs bluetooth is both turned on ha)
    Last edited by cast_no_shadow; November 25th, 2014 at 12:31 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    about the app, using it i can mirror my phone display kahit driving? good news yan ah!
    AFAIK, not all apps will be mirrored. I think there is a select few apps that can be mirrored -- your iPHONE GPS/NAV app being one of them.

I don't have an iPhone, so I can't give more details.

tama ba pag naubusan ng batt remote, itapat lang yung remote dun sa push start button and car will still start?
    Based on what I saw in the owner's handbook --- this will only work if the battery is already weak, but not fully discharged.

weird din nung test drive ko, hindi makita ni HU yung phone ko. Hindi rin masearch ng phone ko yung HU. (phone and HUs bluetooth is both turned on ha)
    It might not be enough to have your BT set ON. You'll also need to set it to be detectable. On my phone, I had to press a button to tell my phone to be 'detectable' for 2 mins. During this window, the HU was able to see my phone and pair up successfully.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    yun nga din sabi ko, sino ba tumatambay sa oto para mag ubos ng gas habang naka idle at manonood ng movies using the HDMI link.

nung nag test drive ako wala nga autolock, kahit umaandar na. nasanay kasi ako sa innova na pag umandar na mag autolock na siya.

Basta itapat lng daw ng malapit sa push button kapag lowbatt. Pinicturan ko na lng un manual.. hehe.

Display Audio yata tawag dun sa Iphone. Nasa Hondaphil website sya: Honda Cars Philippines' Official Website
    Theoretically, you can install the Sygic app for GPS... Sino gusto magtry? Share nyo samen.. hehehe.

By the way, lumabas na un updated na CRV, may builtin GPS na HU.
    Honda Cars Philippines has updated the CR-V | TopGear.com.ph

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Has anyone tried the iphone app to mirror your phone's gps?

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    OT mga bro.
    Nakita ko lang sa net, dito ko pinost kasi active ang thread.
    Honda PH issues airbag recall for 2003-2004 City - Auto News

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Mga bossing patulong. Na perstayman ako ngayon lang. Sumayad sa gutter yung mags. Matatanggal pa kaya yang gasgas?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1416915771617.jpg