New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 778 of 884 FirstFirst ... 678728768774775776777778779780781782788828878 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,780 of 8837
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    ^

Agree with the dead battery. Palitan mo na lang.

On stepping the brakes baka nga naka ilan apak na siya, mag lock talaga yun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CNS bro, curious lang. pano recover pag naka ilang tapak, then nag lock yung brake pedal.
    Apology, nasa singapore kasi ako.. Walang access sa user manual. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by em22898 View Post
    CNS bro, curious lang. pano recover pag naka ilang tapak, then nag lock yung brake pedal.
    Apology, nasa singapore kasi ako.. Walang access sa user manual. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    start mo lang ulit makina bro

3. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    Anong battery pinalit niyo sa stock ninyo? Yung stock na Motolite 34B20L-MF sa City ko ay wala ako makitang ganon na model sa Motolite website so ano dapat ipalit?
    bump

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayu View Post
    bump
    Mukhang maganda ung amaron mf di ko lang alam kung anong specs ang pede. Nakailang taon ang battery nyo bago nagpalit?[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Yes, have a schedule with Honda casa tomorrow. I am requesting that they replace the battery this time. The last time, Jan 11, they did checks on all possible items that might have cause the battery to drain and they said that there was nothing that they found to have caused it. They also said that the battery was good . I'm guessing though of a defective battery since the last time it happened, the vehicle was not used for a few days, just like what happened this time. At least if they replace the battery and it happens again, we can rule out the battery being defective.

Yes, it's a VX. We seldom use the car, but it's not a reason for the battery to drain so quickly on a 2 months old car.

As for stepping on the brakes, she said she only stepped on the brakes once and it was already hard right before pushing on the start.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by black ice View Post
    Mukhang maganda ung amaron mf di ko lang alam kung anong specs ang pede. Nakailang taon ang battery nyo bago nagpalit?[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Haven't changed yet. 2 and a half years and still counting. Last check by casa is still good. Di ko lang mahanap ung papel pero nakasulat dun puro "good" naman.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    So, left the car sa casa overnight this morning and will hear back from them tomorrow. But initial observation of the SA was that I might need to drive or at least start the car 4 times a week. He said that he had a similar case before and that was the recommendation. He said the battery of the City is small and thus needs to be started more often or it gets drained.

So, my question to you guys is, do all of you use the car at least 4 times a week? We purchased the City as an alternate car and thus only use it at least once a week but we've used it a few times a week (2-3) since December. And to me, it doesn't seem to make sense that I cannot leave the car for a few days without it draining the battery. Even if the battery is small, I would think that the engineers of Honda have already tested it thoroughly with different size batteries before deciding on what they have placed in the City.

I requested for a battery replacement but he mentioned that they will only replace it if the battery fails their 'tests'.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevie View Post
    So, left the car sa casa overnight this morning and will hear back from them tomorrow. But initial observation of the SA was that I might need to drive or at least start the car 4 times a week. He said that he had a similar case before and that was the recommendation. He said the battery of the City is small and thus needs to be started more often or it gets drained.

So, my question to you guys is, do all of you use the car at least 4 times a week? We purchased the City as an alternate car and thus only use it at least once a week but we've used it a few times a week (2-3) since December. And to me, it doesn't seem to make sense that I cannot leave the car for a few days without it draining the battery. Even if the battery is small, I would think that the engineers of Honda have already tested it thoroughly with different size batteries before deciding on what they have placed in the City.

I requested for a battery replacement but he mentioned that they will only replace it if the battery fails their 'tests'.
    we leave our minicar for 2 weeks. it starts easily at the first try.

you might try having your battery checked by the battery store outside the casa, using their equipment. see if "it passes their test". if it does, then at least we are comfortable enough, that the battery is probably OK.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Ako napapagod sayo, like what dr d said dinala mo na lang sana sa battery shop diagnosed na agad yan.

Sadly after services like this really destroy the the casa service name.

Don’t buy their bull na dapat driven longer or more often gamitin yan.

As for me, sa GM6 ko wala pa ako battery na tumagal ng 2 years daily driven pa yun ha buti pasok pa sa warranty ng battery lagi.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2018

That’s a load of BS from your SA. Palit ka na ng casa pag ganyan ang kausap mo dyan.

They should assess if there is a parasitic draw from your battery that drains it badly enough that you can’t start the car after a few days of inactivity. Or just replace your battery outright if it is defective.