New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The styling was never the big issue. It's the mechanical bits that are. All Honda needs to do is reprogram its power steering, stiffen the rear anti-roll bar and call it a day.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Compare and contrast. Photos courtesy of Motor Trend.

Still not a fan of the interior, but it's an improvement nonetheless.
    Last edited by Type 100; November 30th, 2012 at 12:29 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    the grille's better than the outdated lip, but the horizontal chrome bar at the bottom reminds me of a parker pen's clip. remove the chrome stuff to keep it clean, the rear will benefit from it the most. nice try like they did something to that interior beside using a darker crayola to anything grey.
    overall it's better and it's very n.american, or they can just apply a full accord cosmetics in the first place to save them all the hassle.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    really wanted to like the 9th gen (2012) civic. had 2 previous generations and really they impressed me when I got them, but just couldn't see it this time around, then this redesigned 2013 comes out. this is the civic I wanna get.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    But, but... We're not getting the facelifted FB Civic.

We're stuck with the cheap-feeling "rice paper" dashboard and ye-olde-Camry taillights.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Bakit kasi ganyan. At the end of the decade ganda design then at the start of decade sablay.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    if Honda Phil. doesn't release this MMC, then i'd strongly against buying existing 2012MY car and wait for this.... i'm sure by next year the Earth Dreams engine/tranny combination would be available by then....

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by parakitoJDM View Post
    if Honda Phil. doesn't release this MMC, then i'd strongly against buying existing 2012MY car and wait for this.... i'm sure by next year the Earth Dreams engine/tranny combination would be available by then....
    Me too, We went to honda yesterday and tried confirming if that 2013 US version will be out in the local market sabi nila hindi daw and never will. too bad i will get stuck with this old box that I have, I really want the new revamped civic, The 2012 has alot of bad reviews and think like an overpriced vehicle, IMO lang ha, sorry for the current owners in case you see this. I hope they will come up with something better next year,

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by E26M View Post
    Me too, We went to honda yesterday and tried confirming if that 2013 US version will be out in the local market sabi nila hindi daw and never will. too bad i will get stuck with this old box that I have, I really want the new revamped civic, The 2012 has alot of bad reviews and think like an overpriced vehicle, IMO lang ha, sorry for the current owners in case you see this. I hope they will come up with something better next year,
    The upcoming all-new corolla looks very aggressive in terms of styling, why not wait for that instead?

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Eismann View Post
    The upcoming all-new corolla looks very aggressive in terms of styling, why not wait for that instead?
    yeah, I hope the US version will come out here in PI market. I really want the US version Civic, inapprove pa naman ako ng PS bank

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast