The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Ikumpara naman sa KIA 2010 Forte...

http://kiaforteforum.com/kia-forte-k...-me-your-Forte

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    this is a step backwards in styling. For me the best look is the 2001 to 2004 civic, simple, totally new design, and ...powerful engine.

It looks like a Hyundai Accent, bwahahahaha!
    Im still much much happier with my accords and civics, and the ever cozy odyssey. :-)

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    It's a facelift for the worse! lol

I hope it doesn't ever get in the Philippine market.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mukhang okay lang naman.

Basta't maganda ang engines at transmission package eh okay yan.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    hirap din kasi palitan ang looks ng current civic. the best looking civic na yung fd for me.

honda has really fallen behind, back in the 90's they we're one of the best and advance car manufacturer they made really fun cars to drive. but now talagang when it comes to performance they have fallen behind, don't get me wrong they still make reliable commuter cars yon nga lang medyo behind sila sa technology and performance, i guess they got stuck in the 90's. it's just that i want a fun performance car from them. bring back the prelude, integra, s2000, cr-x. don't tell me si, cause si is nothing compared to performance cars today. the last fun car they made is the s2k, pero it was only great till 2003, when the wrx/sti, evo, 350z, g35 came out the s2k's performance couldn't keep up with it anymore. lalo na ngayon sobra dami na lumabas na performance car, i don't know how honda will make a come back.

oh and i just realized i typed spy shoots instead of spy shots hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    errr...

I've always been a civic lover. Eversince the civic caught my heart I have always been one of the first people to buy the latest generation civic. However if the 9th gen will look like that, I think I'll pass on 2012...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The civic is not a performance car but IMO engine technology of the civic is still one of the benchmarks in its class.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    lets remove the plasters in this photoshop edit

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^ Photochopped or not, it's still ugly. :puke:

Current one is better. Eherm, biased ba ? :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Mukhang okay lang naman.

Basta't maganda ang engines at transmission package eh okay yan.
    Dami namang engine, eggman?
    _______

Anyway, yung sa side halos walang nagbago.. Ganun din sa Head lights kasi USDM yan. Pero yung likod sablay talaga.

May nakita ako interior shot nyan, same digital speedo parin. Maganda yung interior.

USDM version yan, malamang mas maganda yung JDM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
2012 Civic spy shoots...