New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Lets control our fanboyism shall we... If the guy wants the City and insists on it, then let him!
    Oo nga naman. Malay natin may kamag-anak yan na taga-Honda, hehehe. Kidding aside, baka talagang type lang ni TS nung porma at ergonomics ng Honda City at since balak niya ibenta after 5 years, sa resale value.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    o eh di sge kng san ka masaya suportahan taka hehe

oo nga pala pwede din yan fiesta malacorned beef ang dating at european engineered sa presyo ng lata ng sardinas(honda city hehe)

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Grabe naman manlait (sardinas!) hahah.

anyway, Honda City 1.3S M/T is priced at 731,000.00
    the Hyundai Accent A/T is priced at 808,000.00 (introductory price pa lang daw sabi sa hyundai global).

baka naman the difference on the price is a factor? (baka lang...)

Anyway i saw the accent its great one thing i was surprised about was the huge trunk space. heehehe. i also rode on a city and its also great for its price. i think either way sulit naman yan. though kung kaya nga i stretch pa yung budget mas okay yung accent with its new blue-on technology package * 808,000.00.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruto View Post
    Grabe naman manlait (sardinas!) hahah.

anyway, Honda City 1.3S M/T is priced at 731,000.00
    the Hyundai Accent A/T is priced at 808,000.00 (introductory price pa lang daw sabi sa hyundai global).

baka naman the difference on the price is a factor? (baka lang...)
    1.4L 4Spd A/T, all power accent 688K php lang po. Knowing hyundai yang introductory price ay yan na talaga ang presyo. I guess

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    TS just like to share my opinion. Im also a new buyer and have considered Jazz, City, Accent, and Fiesta.

I have checked the cars last saturday. Jazz and city are nice, with big space and interior are just okay. But i felt the metal is like thin can. Downside it is very expensive compare to other brands. And they will increase prices in March also, as per SA advice.

Then i went to Ford libis to check the Fiesta. The first thing ive noticed is that the Fiesta's quality are not cheap. Though not so roomy in rear seats, but enough for Filipinos. It also have Repeating sidemirror and 15" alloy wheels, which normally not found in M/T variants at 685k.

Lastly for accent, it competes with City & Jazz space, but interior is not as good quality as Fiesta. Sa tingin ko Accent will have one of the best FC, which you might save some penny. Also the A/T 1.4 at 686k price only have 14" alloy wheels and no repeating side mirrors.

Since i would keep the car for more than 5years. Ive decided for the quality which is Fiesta. Fiesta package is good enough, no need to add something, bili k lang ng tools incase ma flat..hehe.. I choose quality vs FC, kasi unti lang ma save naman sa Gas, tapos baka panget agad yung low quality pagtagal. Ngayon nag-aasikaso na ako ng mga papers for Fiesta

Prices
    Fiesta 1.4 M/T 685k Sedan or hatch

Accent 1.4 A/T 686k Sedan

Jazz 1.3 M/T 742k Hatch
    City 1.3 M/T 731k

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lsdgenie View Post

My officemate loves his 2010 m/t 1.3 City for daily drives. You should get 10 to 12 km/l during your first month or so (break in time) - but should improve once broken in. Of course, It really depends on how you drive how fuel efficient you'll find the car to be. However, I wouldn't worry about it too much...the fact you're driving a 1.3 liter engine means you'll save a lot more gas than cars with bigger engines
    That is old school thinking bro.lsdgenie. It is not necessarily true these days.

For example, the 1.5L A/T City has better Km/L performance than a 1.3L A/T City, because of better power to weight ratio....

12.4K:knit:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have the dumbest question. WALO pa din ba ang spark plug ng 1.3 na City? Because I took a 1.5 Jazz in for servicing a few weekends ago and the shop said I'm lucky because it only has four spark plugs (Php150.00/ea.) whereas the 1.3 has eight of them. Ano yun, Ford Expedition? It's supposed to be an economy car pero ang daming piyesa na papalitan. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by flor05784 View Post
    [SIZE=3]Hi All Tsikoteers. I am new here. This week, I am planning to buy Honda City 1.3 S MT, habanero red. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I need your tips suggestions on below concerns:[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]1. My dealer is in Sta Rosa Laguna, and that I really don't know which is better whether I'll pick up the unit in Laguna or have it delivered at home. Her package is actually great, free LTO, free TPL, free rust-proof, full-tank, basic freebies, tint, hydro-paint, doorvisor, back-door sensor, car cover, etc - the above mentioned made me decide to consider this dealer.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]2. How would I check if the unit I will be purchasing is the 2011 model?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]3. What is the best Insurance company I should get, what is best to me is low-cost with with quality service. BPI-MS is offering me 23k with AOG coverage.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]4. How fuel-efficient 2011 Honda City 1.3 S MT is?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Thanks in advance po![/SIZE]
    hello po.....

1. you can m ake a good bargain if you compare with other dealer / brand...they will give you the same (if not almost)

2.you can ask them to have a comparisson on the 2010 and 2011 model if you are not familar with the changes.

3. it depends on your dealer if they will allow you t get outside insurance other than their in-house. insurance company have "almost" the same attitude when apply for a claim. better you know your insurance agent to help you facilitate any (if there's any) claim/s.

4. dont get fooled by the 1.3 engine as fue efficient. hyundai i10, getz or kia picanto can give you fuel efficient (1.1l engine).

IMHO, it all depends on what you want for your investment. Toyota and Honda has high resale value. but if you want to consider the ride, safety, handling, etc. i will go for ford fiesta. for looks and and ride i will go for accent (PMS and parts are cheaper for hyundai).

if you are looing for afuel efficient car, get the accent crdi (only very limited, almost gone in the market), it runs 23km/L at diesel pa

the choice is yous...goodluck.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I have the dumbest question. WALO pa din ba ang spark plug ng 1.3 na City? Because I took a 1.5 Jazz in for servicing a few weekends ago and the shop said I'm lucky because it only has four spark plugs (Php150.00/ea.) whereas the 1.3 has eight of them. Ano yun, Ford Expedition? It's supposed to be an economy car pero ang daming piyesa na papalitan. hehehe.
    You must referring to the old 1.3 iDSI found on the GD Jazz and City...

Yeah quite shocking for a small engine to need that much sparks...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    It's a good buy with best deals.

I also purchase mine last February 27.....im so very happy with my New 2011 Honda City S MT....

Just visit hodacityclubph.com

you'll learn a lot

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
2011 Honda City 1.3S MT - URGENT HELP