New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    [SIZE=3]Hi All Tsikoteers. I am new here. This week, I am planning to buy Honda City 1.3 S MT, habanero red.
    I need your tips suggestions on below concerns:
    1. My dealer is in Sta Rosa Laguna, and that I really don't know which is better whether I'll pick up the unit in Laguna or have it delivered at home. Her package is actually great, free LTO, free TPL, free rust-proof, full-tank, basic freebies, tint, hydro-paint, doorvisor, back-door sensor, car cover, etc - the above mentioned made me decide to consider this dealer.
    2. How would I check if the unit I will be purchasing is the 2011 model?
    3. What is the best Insurance company I should get, what is best to me is low-cost with with quality service. BPI-MS is offering me 23k with AOG coverage.
    4. How fuel-efficient 2011 Honda City 1.3 S MT is?

Thanks in advance po![/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    for the same price you can buy the 2011 hyundai accent
    i was in your shoes before so dont buy the city
    get the hyundai accent because:

* it is a much solid car with german engineered styling, frame and pillars
    and not tin can sardine frame definitely you will be much safer in the accent
    * styling the accent is definitely ***ier
    * if you want solid orocan sidings rubbing your arms go with the city hehe
    * the accent guage is much cooler so if you want to get irritated looking at your red amber guage buy the city hehe
    * accent is in automatic transmission
    * it is a 2011 model as in mainit init pa hindi ilan taon na umiikot sa daan

if you want a car na hindi super garapal na tinipid and you get more value for your money get the accent!

etc etc

paki tignan nalang yun thread ng 2011 accent just arrived

pag city binili mo para ka lang nagpaloko sa isang tinipid na produkto hehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    OMG, really?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    +1 on Pasaway.
    Although, if u want to sell the car in 3 - 5 years. more value yun City.
    If u use the car 5 - 10 years, get the Accent

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you're really hell bent on the Honda, its not bad. A lot of people actually buy it for the brand name alone.

The Accent is worth a look and considering that I also use a 1997 model Korean van, quality isn't that far off from the 'branded' ones.

1. If you trust your dealer, it's ok to have it delivered.
    2. The date of manufacture will usually be stamped on the seatbelts and on other models, somewhere in the engine compartment. Don't be surprised if the date is a month or two ago or more already. They started making the 2011 models before 2010 ended. What's more important is the car has not been used yet and has been stored properly while awaiting sale. Some kilometers on the odo is also considered normal if the vehicle was road tested during quality control. Besides, they will drive it around the plant also to the parking area and to the loading/delivery area.
    3. No idea on this one.
    4. No idea on this one also.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Thanks Otep for the information. Nowadays, we should be self-reliant and that don't trust anybody especially when it comes to matters where money is involved. I just wanted to be very skeptic with the purchase that I am pursuing soon.

Your comment in my #2 concern helps a lot.

God bless.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    panu yan mukhang may another convert...
    panu ba naman kasi ang hirap ibenta ng city.. kung hindi lang sana sila sugapa sa cost-cutting mabuti sana kung sa japan ginawa yan pwede pa siguro

try nyo po humingi ng dicounts sa price 20k tapos pag ayaw gawin nyo 10k discount at pag ayaw pa din sabihin nyo accent nalang bibilhain nyo

kelangan natin medyo baratin sila matitigas ulo nila akala nila wala tayong pagpipilian haha iba na ngayon hehe may hyundai na

8. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    *Istan - thanks. But my plan for now is just have my first baby ever, who knows I'll have it traded-in 5 years from now?

Any comments on my 1st to 4th concerns?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    *Pasaway - I wish they could give discount. Honda sells * face SRP, no more no less!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    since i love to see your money go down the drain since it is not mine go buy the honda hehe

but dont blame me when you see an accent in the show room, in the streets, or one of your frends has one ---and yous say sayang seto nalang sana binili ko.

sinabi ko na mga advantages now think of an advantage/s when you get the city and see which has more advantages

kung ayaw mo maniwala kumuha ka ng 3 magagaling sa oto sabihin mo ipagkumpara nila yun 2 oto na yan mechanically, structurally, aesetically kung sino lamang at walang kadudaduda honda ang.................talo hehe

pag yan 2 otong yan nagbangaan sigurado ako kung city gamit mo para kang sardinas na pinitpit sa lata haha gudluck hehe

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
2011 Honda City 1.3S MT - URGENT HELP