New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hello to all...
    just a quick question regarding the new city's Fuel Consumption...

City Driving Vs. Highway Driving

1.3MT vs 1.3AT vs 1.5AT

TIA

-------------------------------------

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

Older Posts of this thread can be found here:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...50684&page=337
    Last edited by ghosthunter; July 26th, 2010 at 09:52 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    can we glue the antenna of our city? madali kasi pitikin ng mga mababait sa kalye kaya pag nakapark ako sa unfriendly territories, inaalis ko tapos babalik. hassle guys.

any suggestions kung pwede ito guys?

tnx!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Puwede iyan bro,- just use conductive glue para hindi maapektuhan ang radio reception just in case you're using it....

10.2K:chicken:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    For the rear passengers, the floor is slightly angled up so its not comfortable at all.
    please expound?
    thanks...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr08 View Post
    Sirs. Ok bang kumuha sa Honda Q. Ave? Planning to get a City 1.5E. But the SA is adamant about giving freebies. I want to get more freebies since we're paying in full. :|

Your inputs will be greatly appreciated. TIA :D
    the kind of freebies you get really depends on whether you get financing (in-house or via partner banks) and/or insurance from your dealership. these are two major sources of income (aside from sales, maintenance and repairs) for any car dealership.

obviously, the more they earn from you, the more freebies you get. if sa insurance pa lang, for example, approx 1.5% of the car's value (which is around 12k for a City) goes to the dealership, imagine how much more they can get via financing? (kaya ayaw nila ng cash buyers. wala silang malaking kikitain dun. )

in my case, bec my financing (non-partner bank) and insurance were sourced outside (mas mura kasi), all i got was the standard freebies (tint, matting, seatcover, umbrella, and keychain).

this would explain why some dealers appear to give more than others. depende talaga sa terms of the purchase. bottom line is you don't really get anything for "free".

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    is it true that the 1.3A model doesn't have "child lock" features?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by magister View Post
    the kind of freebies you get really depends on whether you get financing (in-house or via partner banks) and/or insurance from your dealership. these are two major sources of income (aside from sales, maintenance and repairs) for any car dealership.

obviously, the more they earn from you, the more freebies you get. if sa insurance pa lang, for example, approx 1.5% of the car's value (which is around 12k for a City) goes to the dealership, imagine how much more they can get via financing? (kaya ayaw nila ng cash buyers. wala silang malaking kikitain dun. )

in my case, bec my financing (non-partner bank) and insurance were sourced outside (mas mura kasi), all i got was the standard freebies (tint, matting, seatcover, umbrella, and keychain).

this would explain why some dealers appear to give more than others. depende talaga sa terms of the purchase. bottom line is you don't really get anything for "free".
    i agree with this...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    cvt,

thanks sa reply.

nabasa ko kasi dito na pag umulan at wala kang antenna, baka magkakalawang ang metal parts ng base ng antenna mo...

now, to find a conductive glue...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    sa Honda Pasig. look for William Coloma. Ok naman sya kahit cash yung unit ng car nagbibigay pa rin ng discounts. btw, you can charge the car accesorries thru your credit card zero interest with terms options. yung sa akin six months ang pinalagay ko.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    To all the Crystal Black 1.3S M/T owners:
    How long did it take before you got your units?
    As We are also planning to buy the same model at Honda Cars Pampanga.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast
2009 Honda City [continued]