New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    kaya bitbitin ng 1st gen V yan... nagsakay ako dati 10 pax siksikan. engine performance is about the same, medyo parang umangat lang yung hood at nag squat yung rear wheels (suspension design yata ito, parang yung lumang volkswagen).

panget lang tignan from the outside pero no issues sa driveability.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jojoR. View Post
    sir GH do you think it would happen, considering that the 1st gen is not that long.
    Placing the weight on top and high above the rear wheels. That doesn't really spell "stability" in any book.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo View Post
    kaya bitbitin ng 1st gen V yan... nagsakay ako dati 10 pax siksikan. engine performance is about the same, medyo parang umangat lang yung hood at nag squat yung rear wheels (suspension design yata ito, parang yung lumang volkswagen).

panget lang tignan from the outside pero no issues sa driveability.
    wow....buti hindi nasira yung rear suspension nyo sir hehehe I think thats overloading

well thanks for the info guys. bottom line is its PLAUSIBLE to put additional seats for the 1st gen crv. nah I'd scratch that idea, pang AUV muna ako hehe. your most helpful guys

4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    I know this is an old thread., bur since the reserve tire is mounted at the back, would it still be possible to place center facing seats where the tire compartment can be used as leg room? Has anyone atleast tried to place seats at the back? Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Topepot View Post
    I know this is an old thread., bur since the reserve tire is mounted at the back, would it still be possible to place center facing seats where the tire compartment can be used as leg room? Has anyone atleast tried to place seats at the back? Thanks.
    Same sentiment, I also noticed there is an extra tire compartment in the rear that can be used for extra leg room kung lalayan ng extra seats ang CRV sa likod.

Kung tatanggalin yung table at papalitan ng wood flooring na swak dun sa tire compartment. Pwede sya eh..
    Sana may makagawa nito plan ko rin lagyan ng extra seats yung CRV Gen 1 ko eh. I don't care much sa handling and stability since hindi naman ako nanakbo ng mabilis sa byahe.. Saka may mga nabibiling small portable aircon/fan na pwede imount sa likod kung need palamigin yung planong rearseats.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I've seen something similar installed in Australia...

Not recommended for adults, but more than enough for kids...

Folds flat to the ground so you only lose around 5 inches of cargo space...

It's also approved by AUS safety standards...

Not sure about the brand and if it's available locally...

Sent from Zenfone 3 on Tsikot mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Honda CR-V 1997-211 Bench Seat - Little Passenger Seats

Sent from Zenfone 3 on Tsikot mobile app

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    twice or thrice on a trip (manila - la union), my younger cousin would put mat and pillows on the back of the crv tapos hihiga/uupo siya dun for the duration of the travel. it helps na wala kami luggage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
1st Gen Honda CRV..... 7 seater?