New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hi guys, a friend offered me his 1999 CRV at 420T, with sound setup, 17" Mags and tire, including the orig mags and tires. Dati may mga scratches pero inayos na niya. Aircon is still ok pa.

Ok na ang price? di ba 1st gen CRV parin ito?

Any inputs? any wears I should look out for?

Btw, mileage is just 47+++.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudee View Post
    Hi guys, a friend offered me his 1999 CRV at 420T, with sound setup, 17" Mags and tire, including the orig mags and tires. Dati may mga scratches pero inayos na niya. Aircon is still ok pa.

Ok na ang price? di ba 1st gen CRV parin ito?

Any inputs? any wears I should look out for?

Btw, mileage is just 47+++.
    Im also in the search of a 1st gen CRV.. normally mga nacanvas ko for 99mdl is around 420k to 460k.. all stock pa ang mga to.. considering 99 at 420k with 17" mags etc.. ok na sa price na to.. bka hindi mo magustohan yan pasa mo nalang sakin hehehe...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by emongedmund View Post
    Im also in the search of a 1st gen CRV.. normally mga nacanvas ko for 99mdl is around 420k to 460k.. all stock pa ang mga to.. considering 99 at 420k with 17" mags etc.. ok na sa price na to.. bka hindi mo magustohan yan pasa mo nalang sakin hehehe...
    I love to pero the CRV is here in zamboanga, gastos ka pa ng frieght. What about 1st Gen CRV you love that you're looking for it? Madami dyan sa manila mas modern na crv.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    zambaonga pa hehehe.. layo pala.. anyway ok na yan for that kind of price and mods.. panalo ka na jan..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Okey na yan Gen 1 CRV , infact better ride comfort sya than the Gen 2. Just be sure that the Periodic Maintenance Sched (PMS) ay na sunod, or check kung anong kulang pa sa PMS na dapat ginawa.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i have seen some 1st gen CRV at a sub 400K price in classified ads.

1999 Crv