New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    guys anyone own a 05 honda accord? does your car had any problem yet?

i bought a bnew 05 honda accord for a hassle free, comfortable driving and syempre walang sira dahil bago. after a few months of use dami ko na beses na dala sa casa to! suppose to be dapat dalin ang auto for check up lang 10km readind 20km reading 40reading para sa change oil.

in my experience more than 10 times na ko pa balik balik sa honda for a repair. infairness eh under warranty. very good service and walang bayad.

first was the wiggle, then the battery, then came the stereo 3 times ko na pinapagawa stereo nito different na sira. nawalang ng ilaw yun stereo nawala ang power yun cd then dahil sa repair na yun, na deform yun sa may dashboard so they replced it again. ngyun meron nanaman! nawala nanaman yun power ng stereo! yun wiggle came out din yun sa steering may leak.. hhaayyyy!! yun ibang na deform sa dashboard di na maayos eh so i have to accept it na lang. tsk tsk..

some of the problems nag appear less than a year pa lang. like the wiggle, the stereo yun sa batt and yun sa power window pa pala!

ive been a honda user for more or less 8years now. 4 honda cars na dumaan sakin pero this is the worst!! yun vtec 3 stereo lang problem nun eh pero eto grabe!! i think malas lang ako sa pag kakuha sa auto na to.

sa service wala ako masabi yun nga lang sa auto dami ako masasabi! 3years nag papalit ako ng auto to avoid the problems kc alam ko after 3 years wala na warranty. pero pano yun pag bebentahan ko nito baka magalit naman sakin! ako walang binabayadan kc under warranty pano yun kasunod!?

now the next time ako bili should i get a new arrival car? i mean yun tipong kakalabas lang ng market? parang di pa kc nila perfect yun performance pag bagong labas eh. 2.4 kaya meron din ganto? nakaka trauma eh.

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If they can't fix your stereo after three tries, then that's technically a lemon, so you can have them replace the car with a new unit.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    we have the same unit. I have a 2004 Accord. got no problems with it so far.

seems you got a lemon there.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    You got lemon.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Replace that lemon.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    lemon nga yan bro. sa cuz ko wla nmn prob so far. nice ride nga

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    If they can't fix your stereo after three tries, then that's technically a lemon, so you can have them replace the car with a new unit.
    Im a bit vague sa anti-lemon law in the Philippines. So if 3 times (documented) na di nila maayos yung isang sira pwede ka mag demand for a replacement?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sa US... don't know about here, but I think there was a move? Any lawyers in the house?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hey user.name. you should consult a lawyer if you want to seek either restitution of the value of your and damages or simply the replacement of the whoel car. Please note that under the consumer act of the philippines, one is given rights against the manufacturer if the product was defective. Essentially, it would be a case for damages based on quasi-delict or even breach of contract if based on the non-fulfillment of the warranty clause. Please note that even under the consumer act, it is required that the manufacturer must meet the minimum standard of warranty which is to give you the option to demand for replacement, refund or repair the defective vehicle.

But before you do this you should be ready with your evidence and please do not sign any waiver of claim, although I know for a fact that whenever the casa finishes any work done in your car, they make you sign a piece of paper statting that you are taking the car in good condition. We'll better that you have all the details of the defect if you want to sue the dealer and honda.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    i own the latest honda accord......no problems naman.....

honestly, you got a lemon car.....better to talk to a honda manager about this

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
05 honda accord problems