New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    With this seller its safe and reliable. Chatting is always available and would respond politely. Shipment options can be DHL, UPS or EMS. Custom and taxes will be applied in Philippines. Freight forwarder would facilitate the payments of customs duties and taxes and will be charged to you upon delivery door to door. Shipment will take 3 to 5 days upon receipt of tracking no. You can also advise the seller to undervalue the items for tax purposes. I pay thru credit card VISA or Mastercard (Dollar) coz its safer than TT.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by osvn2002 View Post
    With this seller its safe and reliable. Chatting is always available and would respond politely. Shipment options can be DHL, UPS or EMS. Custom and taxes will be applied in Philippines. Freight forwarder would facilitate the payments of customs duties and taxes and will be charged to you upon delivery door to door. Shipment will take 3 to 5 days upon receipt of tracking no. You can also advise the seller to undervalue the items for tax purposes. I pay thru credit card VISA or Mastercard (Dollar) coz its safer than TT.
    Thanks for the reply! Much appreciated.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    *osvn: pwede bang malaman kung saan mitsu dealer mo nabili ang window visors * 4,800? Kung meron kang contact number, it would be much help. Ty

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    I got it from Mitsubishi car dealer after I bought the unit (ASX GLS SE) here in Davao City. Car dealer is Kar Asia, Bajada, Davao City. Im sure you can source it in MNL coz from what I know its from MNL. Its an original Mitsubishi accessories.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I got it from Mitsubishi car dealer after I bought the unit (ASX GLS SE) here in Davao City. Car dealer is Kar Asia, Bajada, Davao City. Im sure you can source it in MNL coz from what I know its from MNL. Its an original Mitsubishi accessories.
    I'm actually from Cebu City. The dealer here is selling the original visors for 9k+. Double the amount you posted. I thought you were from manila. I could have ordered from that dealer instead.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by aeye View Post
    I'm actually from Cebu City. The dealer here is selling the original visors for 9k+. Double the amount you posted. I thought you were from manila. I could have ordered from that dealer instead.
    I can order it for you here in Davao City. My son Joseph is working in Cebu as computer programmer and lives there. I actually gave my Outlander GLS 4AWD 2004 Model White its with him now in Cebu after I got my new ASX.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I can order it for you here in Davao City. My son Joseph is working in Cebu as computer programmer and lives there. I actually gave my Outlander GLS 4AWD 2004 Model White its with him now in Cebu after I got my new ASX.
    Wow! Really? I would really appreciate that sir. PM kita.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Mga Ka-ASX... May nagpakabit na ba sa inyo ng Reverse Camera.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rensom View Post
    Nope. From my experience with my Lancer EX (fitted with camera and sensors), the sensors were more useful.

Camera lacked any depth perception so you can only use the camera to see if there is anything in the way but not how far is it. The sensors would also tell you the same info, something is in the way and the tones will tell you approximately how far it is.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rensom View Post
    I have the reverse camera but have not installed yet... probably next week it will be there and will give comment

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Mitsubishi ASX Accessories