New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    ive a friend who can order for us, mudguards front and rear at 5,800php

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    This is my first post here and I'm from Davao City. I just sourced my ASX accessories outside Phil. I can source also who would be interested like door scuff plates, fuel lid covers, door pillar post, door handle cover, all items made of stainless steel

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by osvn2002 View Post
    This is my first post here and I'm from Davao City. I just sourced my ASX accessories outside Phil. I can source also who would be interested like door scuff plates, fuel lid covers, door pillar post, door handle cover, all items made of stainless steel
    Hey, osvn2002! Can you post pics of the accessories? Where will you get it from?

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Accessories I mentioned are actual items I bought from different countries like USA, Hong-kong, and etc. I will post an actual picture of my car with accessories installed tomorrow.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Accessories I mentioned are actual items I bought from different countries like USA, Hong-kong, and etc. I will post an actual picture of my car with accessories installed tomorrow.
    Do you have a cargo area deck?

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Do you have a cargo area deck?
    These are all personal items I got for my ASX and not bulk.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by larry0609 View Post
    Hey, osvn2002! Can you post pics of the accessories? Where will you get it from?

All accessories highlighted are sourced from HK except for S/S pilar post from USA.

Rain window deflector (Original) not highlighted from local Mitsubishi car franchise dealer for only P4,800 more cheaper to buy in Phil coz outside would cost more or less P6T that includes freight tax and duties.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010

All accessories highlighted are sourced from HK except for S/S pilar post from USA.

Rain window deflector (Original) not highlighted from local Mitsubishi car franchise dealer for only P4,800 more cheaper to buy in Phil coz outside would cost more or less P6T that includes freight tax and duties.
    Hi osvn2002! Nice set of accessories! May I know from which website from Hongkong did you see and bought your accessories? Thanks!

9. Join Date
    May 2011

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Is it safe to order from them? How did you managed to ship it or who handles the shipment and customs releasing including payment of duties and taxes? ALso, how many days before you received your order? Thanks for replying!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Mitsubishi ASX Accessories