New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Merong car dashboard DVR available sa CDR-King. It's cheap enough na puwedeng subukan lang.

CDR KING

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uvax View Post
    Merong car dashboard DVR available sa CDR-King. It's cheap enough na puwedeng subukan lang.

CDR KING
    Nakita ko sa cdr-king 1300 lang!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Check out this video: this is why you need a dash cam
    This is why you need a dash cam on at all times [UPDATE]

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I'm also looking for something like this as I've been a victim of having the tables turned on me during accidents where the other party hits me and they make it look like my fault.

Even better is a system that can record all views (front, rear, sides) just to be sure as I have also had vehicles swerve into me from the side.

The system can also double as security when the vehicle is parked.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I'm using my iphone mounted to my windshield as my trip recording tool when I'm not using GPS. If nothing much important recorded that day, I just delete the clips from iTunes

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by christerdom View Post
    I'm using my iphone mounted to my windshield as my trip recording tool when I'm not using GPS. If nothing much important recorded that day, I just delete the clips from iTunes
    The P1,880 DV-R with camera offered by CD-R King is just enough for video recording, video quality is enough for viewing. The plate number of the moving vehicles is not readable in the recorded video. The video clip recording is selectable in 3, 5 & 15 minutes length.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by christerdom View Post

+1. mobile phone na trip recording tool pa.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Dashboard Video Camera (and similar) Group Buy Request