17 89.47%
  • dont really care

2 10.53%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kulugo View Post
    i don't think this vid is about people cuting lines
    it's more of showing how useless these security checks are in malls....
    there is a point there too...check out the comment sa vid. it appears as if the security guard is just going through the motions. in fact is it really "security" or red tape? remember that famous local bomb detector - the drumstick? does that honestly make you feel safer?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Is that a mall? I thought it looked like a transit station or something.

If that is a mall, then the guy who cut in line almost looked like an employee (judging by shirt color and style) in which case, he shouldn't be waiting in line.

Add: He's also lugging something heavy which seemed out of place for mere mall-goers.

But, bah. I'm just imagining things. Let the viewer decide....
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; April 24th, 2007 at 11:12 AM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    hey, anyone remember what happened to the daughter of pres. gloria arroyo,di ba siya din nakapila sa airport tapos may sumingit na foreigner sa pila,see kahit sino hindi safe sa mga ugaling mga ganito at
    hindi lang pilipino ang magaling sumingit kahit sino at kahit anong nationality, pero nakakinis kasi tayo sumusunod sa pila biglang may isang hindi makapagantay kaya nagpupumilit sumingit,kahit saan talaga marami ang ganyan ang ugali.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Is that a mall? I thought it looked like a transit station or something.

If that is a mall, then the guy who cut in line almost looked like an employee (judging by shirt color and style) in which case, he shouldn't be waiting in line.

Add: He's also lugging something heavy which seemed out of place for mere mall-goers.
    thats a possibility. but assuming it is a mall wouldnt they have a service entrance for employees and wouldnt they be in uniform?

also, what if the "terrorist" was disguised as an employee? wouldnt the employee here be a security breach if not going through proper channels?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    thats a possibility. but assuming it is a mall wouldnt they have a service entrance for employees and wouldnt they be in uniform?

also, what if the "terrorist" was disguised as an employee? wouldnt the employee here be a security breach if not going through proper channels?
    Well, if she was doing a security check, then I'd be on the floor laughing my butt off. If that's a metal detector on her hand, she's not being thorough with it. Might as well not use it.

Here, there's not even a hint of a security check at most malls and I've seen employees in uniform leave through the front entrance.

From my view, there's not enough evidence to indicate one way or another if he was cutting....except for the very obvious.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; April 24th, 2007 at 11:28 AM.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sana may batas para sa mga sumisingit tao man or tsikot sa daan. Everyday maraming ganyan whenever you go. It's not really fair waiting for so long tapos somebody cuts in.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Well, if she was doing a security check, then I'd be on the floor laughing my butt off. If that's a metal detector on her hand, she's not being thorough with it. Might as well not use it.
    wonder if they are actually trained to use these things. do they need batteries? if they do do they have them or is it even switched on?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    hmmm.... sa sumisingit na car ok lang sumingit basta mag signal, ang nakakainis is sumisingit na wala pang signal at mukha pang ma-angas, ay nakaka inis talga yun... sa pila naman ng mga tao, nakakahiya kung masoplak sila dahil sumingit sila. sa akin pag d ok ang pagsingit nya makakrinig sya sa akin. pero kung nice naman, walang problema.... :-) give and take ika nga.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    In a country where you would think negatively of others' intentions (like in Manila), malamang you won't give it the benefit of the doubt because people abuse it often.

Ako, I really don't care much whether they cut in front of me or not. That just shows their true character. I just make sure they know others do not like it. Like others have said, pag maiinis ka, ikaw ang talo.

Share ko lang. When I was driving along Timog going to East Ave. may taxi na dumaan sa shoulder so he could cut into the traffic. Nagkataon na may humaharang sa harap niya so he had to cut in na, and it was right in front of me. Di ko pinadaan, the person behind me didn't either, and neither did the one behind that.

Yep, balik siya sa likod.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    I hear you bro. It happened to me twice while I was in Japan.

Like Pekto, I wouldn't single out Pinoys. This behavior is present in all nationalities
    Normally, I'd let them go if I was just standing there. But in this particular case, I was about to insert my boarding pass into the reader.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
youtube captures taong sumisingit sa pila...what do you think?