0 0%
  • ay dapat barilin

17 89.47%
  • dont really care

2 10.53%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Has it become such a part of society that it is now accepted?

kakahiya ba itong video as an example of local behavior?
    Last edited by midinite; April 23rd, 2007 at 08:51 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ang mga sumisingit sa pila ay dapat inilalagay ng baliktad sa drum at nilulunod sa dura... hahahaha!!! peace! :D

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Di ba't sa Pilapinas tayo nakatira? Dapat lahat ay maayos pumila....

Drayber o hindi drayber,- hindi pa rin marunong pumila na maayos....

2501:showoff:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    walang pinag kaiba yan sa Traffic, nakapila lahat ng sasakyan sa lane. Tapos walang ka abog-abog na merong sisingit sa gilid na wala sa lane. Sobrang inis ko sa ganyan.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    kaya walang nangyayari sa basna natin. simpleng concept of lining up di magawa, yan ang pinaka basic na building block for ORDER.

Sa Ateneo nung college ako, daming sumisingit sa pila kapag enrollment day. Mismong mga edukadong tao di marunong pumila. Tsktsk talaga.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    eto naka-embed na:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I don't condone the behavior. But, I wouldn't single out Pinoys either.

The Japanese are famous for trying to cut in line. While waiting to board a flight at Haneda Airport, Tokyo, I was at the head of the line. Some Japanese tried to cut ahead of me. I blocked their way and glared back at them. In my mind I was thinking, "I don't care if I'm a visitor in your country. I got here first. You wait behind me."

I don't accept it. I'm sure it might get me in trouble someday. But, I rather make my stand.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I don't condone the behavior. But, I wouldn't single out Pinoys either.

The Japanese are famous for trying to cut in line. While waiting to board a flight at Haneda Airport, Tokyo, I was at the head of the line. Some Japanese tried to cut ahead of me. I blocked their way and glared back at them. In my mind I was thinking, "I don't care if I'm a visitor in your country. I got here first. You wait behind me."
    I hear you bro. It happened to me twice while I was in Japan.

Like Pekto, I wouldn't single out Pinoys. This behavior is present in all nationalities - even some Americans and Brits. I've modestly traveled and I've been cut in line (or tried to) by a number of nationalities. However, there are times that I had to give way i.e. person cutting in front of me is a government/military bigwig and blocking them would be a serious health hazard.

Then there's also the other side of the coin. The guards and security personnel at the malls (I assume that that video was shot either at Landmark or SM) are being lax on their duties i.e. not being strict about people falling in line properly and seriously performing security checks. However a lot of us, if made to wait in line even for a bit of a time, complain.

What I'm getting at here is this: pag mahigpit ang security kaya natatagalan tayo sa pila, nagrereklamo tayo. Kapag naman lax ang security at maraming nakakasingit, nagrereklamo din tayo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't think this vid is about people cuting lines
    it's more of showing how useless these security checks are in malls....

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    What I'm getting at here is this: pag mahigpit ang security kaya natatagalan tayo sa pila, nagrereklamo tayo. Kapag naman lax ang security at maraming nakakasingit, nagrereklamo din tayo.
    True,true.

Pero I don't mind waiting in line to enter the mall so long as I see clearly that the security is thoroughly checking the items of the customers.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
youtube captures taong sumisingit sa pila...what do you think?