New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    Didn't know a thread like this existed. Early 90s. House of my ex. Me and my ex's brother left to buy food. Went back and we had windows down since we were still smokers. Parked the car, went out, closed the door. Found the lock was still in the "up" position so I pressed on it from the outside then walked to the house. About an hour or so someone was ringing the doorbell kasi ninakawan daw sasakyan sa harap. We got out, oo nga, the driver's side window was down. Wala naman talaga laman sa loob so no worries pero there were no broken glass. Then I realized my stupid mistake. Naglock pa ako ng pinto by pressing on the lock button from the outside. Eh di siyempre nakababa window when I went down.

Sent from my SM-P205 using Tapatalk
    That happened to me many times. Ever since my eye was lasered I have less sensitivity in dark. Kaya pag aatras ako sa parking slot sa gabi binababa ko side windows ko na tindted. Na nakaka limutan ko palagi. Good thing is sa office parking lot ko naiiwan which is relatively safe at napapatawag ako ng guard.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    That happened to me many times. Ever since my eye was lasered I have less sensitivity in dark. Kaya pag aatras ako sa parking slot sa gabi binababa ko side windows ko na tindted. Na nakaka limutan ko palagi. Good thing is sa office parking lot ko naiiwan which is relatively safe at napapatawag ako ng guard.

I wish I could use that as an excuse but no, mid afternoon, fair vision and the fact that I remembered pushing the door lock from the outside means that window was all the way down and I didn't notice. Oh well, stupidity nga eh. After that we'd always talk about it and laugh.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    1st time to drive a car. We parked at Jollibee to eat. Chev aveo, yung susi nya pag tinanggal mo sa ignition automatic engaged kagad ang alarm. So if you unlocked the door after removing the key the alarm will sound. Didn't know na dapat unlock mo muna all the doors before removing the key. We spent 30 minutes to an hour troubleshooting the situation before deciding to "screw this, bahay na lang tayo kumain"

Another 1 is recent lang. Chev spin, we can't start the car, no response sa ignition. Tagal din namin ng troubleshoot, nasa mall parking lot kami noon. We had to call my brother in law because he knows some things about cars. Nung pagdating nya he found out that the car is on neutral kaya ayaw mag start.

Yung mga ganyang bagay about the alarm hindi ba dapat tinuturo ng mga SA upon release ng kotse? Unfortunately, i've read of SAs na mali pa nga ang tinuturo sa buyer.

Pero parang ang weird naman ng alarm na nae-engaged pagtanggal pa lang ng susi.

Yung SA ko rin nun walang tinuro tungkol sa alarm (wala rin naman sa user manual) kaya ayun, nabulaga na lang kami sa alarm.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    the car key can't be turned while trying to start.
    sabi ko sa driver ko na ayaw ng mag-start at sira na yata.
    yun pala isang safety feature nya pag nakakabig ang manibela before i-start sya. konting alog lang pala ang kailangan sa steering wheel hehehe

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213