New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sir pink_cadillac,

kausapin mo rin kaya ang Top Gear Magazine?.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    yep X3 is just a watered down X5, interior is crap for its price too. only the filthy rich buy it and after a few months wants to dispose it cos of the 'harsh ride'. bunch of idiots.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hens
    sir pink_cadillac,

kausapin mo rin kaya ang Top Gear Magazine?.
    I think ito na ang best way, since sa kanila naman yung pa contest na yan, diba?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    also, post mo kaya sa BMW club at PM mo si Manolet dito.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i disagree that the x3 is a crap car. i drove one for a week while my 330 was in the shop and i was very impressed with it. typical bmw (i.e. great) handling even for an suv, pretty good space, the ride was the perfect combination of comfort and performance which is what bmw's have become famous for. i prefer the looks of the x5, but looks are always subjective.

the interior and the features are comparable to a 3-series...i guess those are rubbish cars too :confused:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Yup, go to top gear phils.! try to get in touch with mike black. this is so infuriating. kainis talaga yang ganyang mga tao sa bmw. iisnubin ka lang kasi sino ka ba para test drive mo yung x3 nila. they think they wouldn't get anything from you so why bother. ang tagal na nyan ah. kainis talaga. na asar tuloy ako. kala nila kung sino sila. (puso ko puso ko...)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    yep X3 is just a watered down X5, interior is crap for its price too. only the filthy rich buy it and after a few months wants to dispose it cos of the 'harsh ride'. bunch of idiots.
    For the price they're asking it is crap. If the X3 were priced closer to the E46 3 Series it wouldnt be so crappy.

I dont think the filthy rich would trouble themselves with it. For just a little bit more you can get a better X5.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    X3 is an american-designed/built BMW... It's a fake offroader, underpowered vehicle and ride quality is compromised according to Top Gear. Not so BMW.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    is the x3 much more expensive than the 3-series in the philippines? dito kasi sa US, the 2.5 x3 is priced the same as the 325i, and the 3.0 x3 the same as the 330i.

i would suggest that the detractors of the x3 actually go out and drive the vehicle if they haven't done so already, preferably back-to-back with an e46 or an x5. you might be pleasantly surprised.

maybe if pink cadillac actually was allowed to go test drive the x3 we could settle this debate. you out there bmw ph? ;)

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try mo kayang i-air yan grievance mo sa www.4x4ph.com
    nandun kasi ang TOPGEAR off-road editor na si rob at TOPGEAR contributor na si wolfden.

i remembered i bought the june issue sabi sa cover hummer h1 vs defender, tapos wala sa loob ang article...right off the bat nire-refund nila yung mag ko and free entrance dun sa off road venue track sa the fort.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Yo BMW Philippines!  Honor thy word.