New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Two days ago I was victimized by a Hacker(he used the account of my friend) through chatting in YM. We chatted for awhile without my knowledge that I am falling to a certain hacker or we can say spammer. It all started that he just popped out and hurriedly ask for 10pcs of Globe and another 10pcs of Smart Load with 500 each. He will sell it to fellow Filipinos(he is working in abroad) with roaming cellphone numbers, he get the profit almost double the amount. Since he will take his vacation by next month, he needs an extra money to spend. Over my surprise I immediately answered my friend(hacker) and told him that its okey since I trusted him. I give him my bank account for him to pay me(International Bank), as what we agreed upon. I told him that I will buy the Cards tomorrow since it is already late here in the Phils.

The next day, I bought half of the quantity since I only have that amount in my pocket when I went to the mall and i don't waste any time to look for an ATM to withdraw since I was in a hurry. As I arrived at the Hotel(where I stays) I immediately buzz him and told him that I have the cards already. He don't reply so I waited and after an hour he buzzed me. I right away wrote all the numbers of the cards as we chatted. I even make a joke to pay me right away since I am on vacation and I don't have much money remaining and he answered me "NP bro...ako pa".

The following day, as I browsed in our website , I read a thread started by my friend(hacker) that his Yahoo Account was Hacked!. I was surprised and what came in my mind right away was the Cards. I read all the replies in that thread and confirmed that I was a victim. Some of my friend were almost victimized as well.

Today, he texted me and asked for the remaining cards. I think this is a Trap, I have his cellphone number but I dunno what I will do. I am staying here in Cebu by the way.

Fellow Tsikoteers ingat na lang po baka kayo ang susunod.

here is the number:
    [SIZE=4]
    [/SIZE]

When I tried to call this number, it is always switched off.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    medyo hindi ko ma-gets bro....

a) yung friend mo yung hacker?
    b) overseas sya? if overseas sya, bakit local yung number?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Na-hack po ung account nung TS, so it means nalaman nung hacker ung username and password sa YM nung friend ng TS.

I suggest to talk with your friend personally, or thru a "personal number" that you know for sure is his. Then confirm.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    medyo malabo nga yung kuwento pero i think ang na-hacked na ym account is yung friend ni TS. then binigyan nya ng call cards to think na friend nya yung kausap nya...tapos yun pala, nagoyo sya.

lesson learn, wag magtiwala sa chat/ym messages.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by puroy View Post
    medyo malabo nga yung kuwento pero i think ang na-hacked na ym account is yung friend ni TS. then binigyan nya ng call cards to think na friend nya yung kausap nya...tapos yun pala, nagoyo sya.

lesson learn, wag magtiwala sa chat/ym messages.
    tama. di naman magulo a. hahaha

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The post of the TS was clear. Somebody hacked the YM of the friend of the TS and asked for cellphone loads.

Ang tanong ko sa TS, it was stated that he found out that the YM of his friend was hacked only through a website? Did you try to confirm this by talking to your friend? There's a slight chance that he was actually the one who requested for the cellphone loads and pretended that his YM account was hacked so he'll have the cellphone loads for free.

Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    The post of the TS was clear. Somebody hacked the YM of the friend of the TS and asked for cellphone loads.

Ang tanong ko sa TS, it was stated that he found out that the YM of his friend was hacked only through a website? Did you try to confirm this by talking to your friend? There's a slight chance that he was actually the one who requested for the cellphone loads and pretended that his YM account was hacked so he'll have the cellphone loads for free.
    Mga Sirs, pasencya na at medyo malabo yung story ko.

Sir Boybi is right. The account of my friend was hacked; Yahoo mail, YM, and even his Friendster account. This so called Hacker is the one using his account now. The YM is active as of the moment so yung mga contacts ng friend ko ay di alam na somebody na pala is using it. BUT good move ng friend, he spread the news thru sa isang website (www.3dpinoy.com) which is most of the members are listed on his YM din.

This evening again this hacker is texting to remind na yung kulang ko daw na cards kasi nagpromise me sa kanya na now ko ibigay. First reply, I played and make some story na naubusan na ako ng pera and pls pay me first from the First 10 Cards that I already sent him. He said that tom pa daw cya magbayad and kahit 5 cards na lang daw muna. Natatawa na alng ako and I replied na ok later na lang. After 2 hrs, nagtext na naman to remind me. Naubos na cguro pasecnya ko and texted him/her to better watch out na lang, pulis is tracking you!!. Ayun di na nagtext.

Thank you na lang yung 5K ko.

Some of my friends advised me to call XXX or 211 but I am hesitant since this will just hassle my vacation here, I will be leaving na rin after 2 weeks.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    thanks for the info. charge to experience na lang, dapat wag talaga magtiwala agad-agad. dapat tinawagan mo yung friend mo o kaya sya ang pinatawag mo para sana nalaman mo kung talagang sya ba yun o hindi. mahirap talaga magtiwala kung sa chat lang or sa email lang kayo naguusap lalo na at may pera na involved..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    ako rin na -hack ung YM account ko! e di naman ako nag cacafe. chineck ko na rin kung may key logger waaah...

baka gnun rin style nanghihingi na rin ng SIM hahahahahaha...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sana i report ninyo sa mobile provider or ntc para ma block yung sim and bka ma trace pa nila kung tigasan yung nanloko sayo. tagal ng MO yung ganito. yung binalita nga sa tv halaga pa ng laptop pa yung nakuha sa kanya.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
YM hacker on the loose, i was a victim