New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just after crossing Ortigas Ave. along Santolan (going to Cubao) I chanced upon this yellow RX-7 (FC). He was driving quite fast and even cutting the Revo in front of me.

On the blind corner near Horseshoe Village, he took the corner on the inside lane (I estimate around 50kph). I was surprised to see him oversteer and turned his car 360. He ended up facing me in the inside line! :shocked2:

I was thinking at first, how can you spin a RWD vehicle on a very dry cement road at just 50kph? But then it hit me... e-brakes! Seems like the driver was doing an Initial-D imitation but ended up badly. :rofl:

Buti na lang me & the Revo was about a 100 meters away & there was no vehicle from the incoming lane when that happened. :furious:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    sana binigyan mo ng bang! bang! bang! signal...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hehe, keisuke tackling philippine roads. baka kinakalaban yung revo na nasa harap mo.. pareho naman daw silang RWD.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    The revo has a 3SGTE under the hood and is from the Antipolo Speedstars... I think they go a long way back.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    what an ass. gawin niya yan sa bangin, not on public roads na maraming dumadaan.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wala ba pics!!??!?!?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Should've given him a thumbs down for doing it the wrong way

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Seems like the driver was doing an Initial-D imitation but ended up badly. :rofl:
    epekto nga naman ng panonood ng cartoons sa ating pang araw araw na buhay

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    fc? or is it an FD?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Yan ang hirap sa sobrang Initial D and Tokyo Drift eh. hehehe. Wannabe na bigla.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Yellow RX-7: Wannabe Drifter