New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I witnessed an ek3 being stopped by Police in EDSA yesterday, Sunday. The policemen were in a white Altis. I don't know the violation of the ek3 but the driver wasn't driving like he was running from the police car. Plate Number of the car started with YAU....

comments?
    Last edited by funky_monkey; February 27th, 2006 at 03:10 PM. Reason: re-phrase sentence

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Ek3 hatch ba yung tinutukoy mo na flagged down ng Police?Baka chinecheck lang yung papers.
    Last edited by gearspeed; February 27th, 2006 at 03:24 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Y plates are registered in cebu. so maybe they are checking for the papers... tax etc...

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ano yung chine-check nila usually na papers? kung registered?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They check if the car has legal papers. The plates are not in accordance with the vehicle's age so you will suspect a stolen/tampered unit or a used import.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    new plate Y from cebu.

pinapara kasi check yung papers.. syempre Y plated kaya pinapari dahil luma na tapos bakit Y? like you saw ek3 (hatch) surplus from japan are registered here from cebu just like new models. even a honda itlog hatch 94/93 model from japan surplus also registered as Y.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Probably that was an imported vehicle with the port of entry and registered here in Cebu. Dami dito nyan. The other day I saw a 1st Gen CRV with Y series plate.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    tama sila sir fm.

or it was manila/subic port of entry and registered in cebu.

Y plate ek3's