New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is the ever popular distributor na may naka-park na Hummer na blue sa labas.

Just got pissed when I asked them regarding bilstein shocks the other day. Ang sagot ba naman sakin ay pumunta daw ako kay speedlab at dun ako mag inquire!

Though polite naman ang pagkakasabi...I just hate it when shops display products that then can't really answer general questions about it. What I hate most is when they direct me to another shop. WTF!!! Kaya nga ako nagpunta sa shop na yun kasi may nakita ako nakadisplay na item eh. IMO tanggalin nalang nila mga items na yun

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Hala ibig sabihin ayaw nilang kumita.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yeah, that's something I don't like. If you have posters or stickers of a product, as a seller, you should be able to effectively sell your product. If you don't know whatever a customer is asking about, then at least be the one to call a supplier of the product and have the customer talk to him. It's not enough to just refer him elsewhere.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    They're just a distributer. You need a part, you already know what you need, you go to them. Chances are you're not going to walk into a store to browse and walk out with brand new coilovers because the salesperson talked you into it.

If they were polite and tried to help you (and more importantly, were honest about what they knew), then what more could you ask for?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    This is the ever popular distributor na may naka-park na Hummer na blue sa labas.

Just got pissed when I asked them regarding bilstein shocks the other day. Ang sagot ba naman sakin ay pumunta daw ako kay speedlab at dun ako mag inquire!

Though polite naman ang pagkakasabi...I just hate it when shops display products that then can't really answer general questions about it. What I hate most is when they direct me to another shop. WTF!!! Kaya nga ako nagpunta sa shop na yun kasi may nakita ako nakadisplay na item eh. IMO tanggalin nalang nila mga items na yun
    may I ask kung kailan eto bro?

At anong itsura nung napagtanungan mo?

Salamat

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ///MPower View Post
    They're just a distributer. You need a part, you already know what you need, you go to them. Chances are you're not going to walk into a store to browse and walk out with brand new coilovers because the salesperson talked you into it.

If they were polite and tried to help you (and more importantly, were honest about what they knew), then what more could you ask for?
    Errr...I asked them if they have bilstein shocks for Dmax. The guy told me: "Punta kayo kay speedlab..."

I would've understood if I was asking about the specs of the shocks, but I was asking for shocks for my rig. What if I am decided to have those shocks installed? Kung ayaw nila magbenta, why the heck will they display the items?!

And no sir I didn't walk into their store to listen to sales talk. They do this in transhows.

Suddenly I thought of other clients who just got curious of what their shop can offer. My dad would've preferred how our suking autosupply reps answer to querries. O well, maybe they don't cater to everyone in the automobile industry.

Clavel: Medyo mataba at mukhang chinese yung nakausap ko. Polite naman siya...I just didn't like him referring me to another shop...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Djerms, yung may-ari ang nakausap mo..kung inabutan mo yung babae ang nagbabantay! nakow!!! (kapatid yata)

punta ka na lang sa Tireboy at hanapin mo si Fernando.(sabihin mo ako nag-turo sayo). may idea ka na ba kung nasa magkano yung bilstein shocks na gusto mo? (tanong mo muna kung magkano sa kanila)

si Ungas, alam niya yung main office ng bilstein di ba? tanong ka muna sa Tireboy. minsan kasi masmahal pa mismo sa distributor..

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I apologize. My tagalog is spotty at best, and I completely misunderstood you.

:-*

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ///MPower View Post
    I apologize. My tagalog is spotty at best, and I completely misunderstood you.

:-*
    Mpower: No offense taken sir. I also understand where youre coming from based on your earlier post.

Ninong Hens: Will check Tireboy. Saan ba ito located? I'm actually sold in getting a pair of OME's pero I might get bilsteins na rin for the rear.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK - you can also source your bilsteins from Speedyfix... although it would be best if you would research first the part number needed for your vehicle before going there.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Xenon Distributor in Araneta