New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi pwede sakin yan. Makakapatay ako nyan.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    we should not immediately judge that old crv driver. as we all know, theres always two sides to the same story. for all we know, baka hindi talaga siya matanda, o di talaga puti yung crv niya.

pero i know that place greenpark. may naencounter din ako dun crv, color beige o dirty white, not white, papalabas siya greenpark pasig at ako galing sta. lucia papunta ortigas. nakaumang na crv niya from greenpark maingate to cross the road and go the other way pa sta lucia siya. pero ahead of me was a jeepney na di siya pinadaan at ako naman mabilisbilis din ang takbo so sabi ko didiretso na rin ako. pero i sensed na didiretso pa rin ang crv after the jeepney, so nagpreno na rin ako kahit alanganin na. the crv then took its time to cross the road at pagkatawid, binaba ang bintana and babae pala ang driver, at sumisigaw siya sa akin- which i didnt hear, pero, syempre di maganda. gulat ko talaga. kasi pinatawid ko na siya, galit pa sa akin.

di kaya anak ito o asawa ng old crv driver? ang sasama pala ng lahi nila!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza View Post
    baka ngayon lang nagkasasakyan si Lolo kaya makati pa mga paa niya. He's able to buy a car after he received his lump sum pension...hayyy
    Baka gusto niyang magkaroon ng lump sa ulo, one so large that not even his pension can cover it.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    mga sirs/mams, ano po status? nakapagfile na po ba ng police report si ma milky?

baka naman nagse-2nd childhood kaya ganun...akala nya, bump car sasakyan nya...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Considering a lot of people saw it, people here on the forum could actually file a complaint given na alam rin natin yung plate number...just a thought.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Merryl, you were on your way to Suzy's? Type ka nun siguro or pinsan mo hehehe.

Abangan ko nga din yan, I pass there daily... If you're sure na taga GP sya, try to go to the village admin, just tell them that that car hit-and-ran your vehicle and you want to locate it.

There's a red plate Lite Ace entering greenpark all the time that's also a major ahole... Hate those idiots counterflowing along industriya and jolibee.
    Last edited by theveed; November 29th, 2006 at 01:59 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Considering a lot of people saw it, people here on the forum could actually file a complaint given na alam rin natin yung plate number...just a thought.

gnun ba? o file na ng case mga ka-tsikot...para mbawasan mga barumbado sa kalye...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mamamatay nadin yun soon, hayaan mo na hehe. Gasgasin mo nalang kabaong nya sa burol.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by buraot View Post
    gnun ba? o file na ng case mga ka-tsikot...para mbawasan mga barumbado sa kalye...
    Well it's an idea, I don't know if it's legit...I mean how can you really prove it diba? But it's an idea that may work kung kilala naman yung author nung thread and if there is no reason to doubt her.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    thanks for all your replies and advices

Already went to the police outpost, they adviced na since walang third party that can come forward to attest what happened, malabo daw. Fortunately, I know where he lives and I'm having someone talk to him.

Regarding the damage naman, the side mirror cover was broken, buti nalang I had a spare. No dents naman whatsoever, only scratches and paint transfer. Problem ko lang is the wheels, nabangketa when he slammed into me.

theveed.. oo eh. Naawa nga ako kasi natakot si suz. This guy, Lord help me, has the worst road courtesy and I hope he meets his match. The thing I cannot understand though, is why he doesn't even realize what he did. Doesn't stop, ako pa yung minura mura, and when I mentioned what he did, nagwalk out! I was thinking tuloy na he was using his phone while driving or was high with his pain killers or something.

I honestly felt like I was in a movie.. fast and the furious. You must really have a problem with your thinking when you block the whole intersection and come down ranting like a child. Mukhang matigas eh, doesn't care, hambog pa. I do admit that I gave him the finger, and fortunately, it was the first time I ever did something like that. Mukhang powerful Still don't understand, pwede naman siyang sumingit, I let him so many times even sa bridge, but bakit mas gusto pa niyang sabayan ako then ipitin?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
XAK- 898: Sinong bastos?