New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Hi guys,

Sorry for the rant but just wanted to inform you just in case you run into this guy. Well, I ran into this WHITE CRV a couple of months ago, in Greenpark Village. As I was crossing the intersection and about halfway, this CRV comes speeding- it almost hit me. Second time I ran into it was when he counterflowed a street I was in- and shouted and forced me to back up, even if I was going the right way. Manners?

Unfortunately, nakasabay ko siya kanina. So there I was going to the same village and while in Calle Industria, there he goes counterflowing people and cutting them off. All of a sudden, he kept on going near my side, less than a foot near me, but doesn't want to overtake me. Upon reaching the bridge (single line), he was behind me, so I was supposed to go first right? Well, while in the bridge, he counterflows again, ginitgit ako, and out of the blue hit my side, and damaged my side mirror!! What was I supposed to do, tumalon sa ilog?

I was letting him pass, as well as allow him to slow down and stop to talk. Rather, he returned at my rear, and opened his high beams!!! Fixing my side mirror, I gave him the finger I know I shouldn't have, but the guy called for it. Was so frustrated with the damage

So yeah, I let him pass. As I was nearing the intersection, I was in the leftmost lane (to turn left), while he swerved to the rightmost lane, took a sharp left turn, almost hitting me (actually it did), and facing the adjacent side of the intersection. In other words, humarang siya sa gitna ng intersection, came down, kept slamming my car and screaming for lot of people to see and hear. Nagulat ata and said stuff like "babae ka pa naman..bla bla" with all the curses and hand language and I can't even note. What the??? Bilog ba ang mundo?

I told him that he was counterflowing, he wrecked my mirror, scratched the left side of my car and now my bumper, and he couldn't even own up to it?
    He went inside his car, stayed there, blocked the whole intersection! I backed up, proceeded- he moved forward, stopped- I went out of his way, he went in front of me again, and stopped, blocking the whole road. Sa gitna pa talaga eh. How childish was that?? Sarap bigyan ng lollipop.

Hope you guys never run into this guy. Yes, I am a woman, and I do have my rights and I have my own judgment. I'm not a lesser person because of my gender, so why bother? Nevermind hte mirror, its just not worth fighting over. Definitely, this is the most arrogant, prideful, and not to forget most stupid, uneducated person I have ever encountered my whole life. He thinks he's above the law, sinigawan pa yung police asking him to move forward.

As for you, if you are reading this, have some shame. Ang tanda mo na (he's 60ish), you still dont have manners. Sinong bastos ngayon? You can be damn well off in this life, you could even buy yourself a car. What's sad is you can't buy yourself some values- or maturity. Nakakaawa ka. You are a fool :thumbdown:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sorry to hear what happened to you ma'am milky.

may mga ganyang bastos talaga ... tsk tsk.

I'd like to see him try that stunt again sa isang luko-luko... nang matapat siya.
    Last edited by chain; November 28th, 2006 at 11:38 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    60ish, eh? Like I always say, hindi lahat ng nakatatanda eh may pinagkatandaan.

Maybe you just caught him at a bad time. You know how things are when people reach that age, incontinence and all. Baka naubusan lang ng diapers, and he happened to stain the upholstery.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hmm... di siya pinatulan ng police?

Ooooh, I'd love to meet up with this golden oldie...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ma'm milky, you want some help? maybe we could ask mr. fireblade. if you want to know the identity of the owner and file a suit for the damages incurred.

calling mr. fireblade. maybe you could assist ms. milky over here. thanks in advance.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    nangangati daliri ko pag nakakabasa ako ng ganito....

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    I admire your reaction to this senior citizen Bravo!

I hope that he meets his match soon....hopefully with a gun

To put him out of his misery, permanently!

My sister had a similar experience like this in Panama but only had a better ending.

What happened? While my sis waited in her car for the guy to stop ranting at her, the guy just collapsed...from a heart attack .

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    :swear: :fire: :furious: :censored: :seeth:

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex View Post
    ma'm milky, you want some help? maybe we could ask mr. fireblade. if you want to know the identity of the owner and file a suit for the damages incurred.

calling mr. fireblade. maybe you could assist ms. milky over here. thanks in advance.

Present!

I would rather wait that she files a police report and that is the time that we can trace the owner. This she may use in claiming for damages that was caused to her. back to hiber mode

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ma'am, I suggest that you take action. Para matuto yung loko.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
XAK- 898: Sinong bastos?