New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    buti na lang tol wala masyado malaki damage sa oto ng dad mo... dami talaga ganyan driver.. lalo na dito sa manila area.... ilan beses na ko naka encounter ng ganyan... pinalaliguan ko ng busina mga pesteng jeep, bus, truck at taxi driver...kaya watch your proximity lalo na lang sa likuan o u turn... busina ka agad pag may nakita kang alanganin lapit ng mga gonggong na yan.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    wala na namang magagawa. Your father let them go. Sana man your dad asked for the driver's license and confirm if he has one.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Sana bumusina ng tuluy-tuloy ang Dad mo nuong magtu-turn ang truck para ma catch niya ang attention ng driver ng truck at hindi natamaan ang inyong front bumper....

Pero, kahit na,- kapalmuks ang gungg*ng na driver (at tatay niya).... :twak:

11.5K:cheers2:
    Bumisina po siya ng mahabang mahaba pati nung hinabol niya, hindi ko lang po nalagay.
    * sir clark kent

Kasi po sabi niya yung driver, I mean yung tatay nung driver walang kwenta kausap at walang pahahantungan yung pag uusapan nila, kaya hinayaan na niya. Yun nga din po ang sabi ko sa kanya, pero sabi niya hayaan na daw.

Siguro kakarmahin din naman yun. Sana pala karmahin. :devil:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ouch.

File ng hit and run, and let insurance do its job.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    is it just me? i cant seem to understand the english being used.. parang written in tagalog and tranlated to english.. dont mean to offend the TS..

from my point of view i think the IPV should have stopped and let the truck go ahead.. it would have saved a whole lot of trouble.. a good driver should know that turning circles of trucks and buses are way different to cars.. or smaller cars...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    from my point of view i think the IPV should have stopped and let the truck go ahead.. it would have saved a whole lot of trouble.. a good driver should know that turning circles of trucks and buses are way different to cars.. or smaller cars...
    Granted that trucks and buses have bigger turning radius, pinning down and damaging a smaller vehicle on the inner lane isn't correct. In this situation, a good truck driver would give ample space for both vehicles to make the the turn or wait for his turn in making the u-turn.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That is the case with the TS it seems; his dad did stop the IPV but the truck still hit him anyway. He also mentioned that his dad saw the truck coming from behind fast thus implying his dad was also ahead at the turn.

If the truck was already ahead at the intersection/turn as this is where a car would stop even before getting beside the truck.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    is it just me? i cant seem to understand the english being used.. parang written in tagalog and tranlated to english.. dont mean to offend the TS..

I'm really sorry for my english if you really didnt understand it, no offense taken

For sir cocoy:

That is the case with the TS it seems; his dad did stop the IPV but the truck still hit him anyway. He also mentioned that his dad saw the truck coming from behind fast thus implying his dad was also ahead at the turn.

If the truck was already ahead at the intersection/turn as this is where a car would stop even before getting beside the truck.
    thanks sir.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
WPL 534 What kind of driver is this?