New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I got a similar situation 10 years ago my flat bed truck with 16ft length was carrying a 20 ft steel bar.. my truck was about to turn left in a bumper to bumper situation along a busy 2lane-2 lane ortigas ave. where a bus at the back was tailgating it.. since its bumper to bumper and he saw my truck was about to turn left naturally he swerve to the right to overtake it.. as he swerve to the right he said he didn't see the signal sign because the taillight of my truck is under those steel bar which is only visible to a car or from a distance(naturally bcuz hes tailgating).. anyway as he swerve to the right keep moving forward my truck turned left the bars protruded the rear tire underside of the bus thus piercing to his engine at the back.. take note that intersection was being manned by a police and signaled my truck to turn left.

well they sued my driver and not me but they keep asking me money but i wont pay as im not driving it all being said the other party is messing the police report saying our fault.. a decade court hearing later still no verdict..

plus the damage report even balloned to 200t plus we didnt pay any cents.. the driver reported to the hearings and nothing happened till now..

in other words maghabol sya ng maghabol wala din sya mangyayari...
    plus your safe naman i think your driver will inherit the problem..

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    regarding the accident, i was given an erroneous report of how things happened. turns out the accident happened as my driver was making a left turn at an intersection and the other vehicle was at the left side of the intersection.the rear bumper of the truck struck the left signal light of the L300 pickup. the pickup was moving forward even though the traffic light is red. a lot of bystanders saw the incident, my driver excercised caution when making the turn and gave enough space so that the truck won't hit the vehicle. unfortunately the vehicle kept moving forward so the trucks rear bumper struck the left signal light and grazed little part of the left front fender, unfortunately again both parties failed to get a police report as the driver of the L300 pickup was in a hurry. just yesterday he was pestering my driver and demanded that he be paid the damages.
    bro, wala naman palang police report pabayaan mo na lang.
    if i understood correctly... both vehicles are coming from different directions but your truck is making a left turn at the intersection. bakit nahagip yung left side ng L300 na hindi nadamay yung right bumper (parang napitik lang)? miscalculation ba o talagang masyadong labas na sa linya yung nguso ng L300 as stated dahil umabante sya kahit stop nga? kung ang L300 ay pasok sa yellow zone (intersection marker), kasalanan niya pero kung hindi sya lumagpas may tulog ang driver mo. pero kung wlang linya, yan ang mahirap dahil wala ngang report na basehan.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    double post....
    Last edited by Gumusut_Amige; February 10th, 2009 at 10:51 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    bro, wala naman palang police report pabayaan mo na lang.
    if i understood correctly... both vehicles are coming from different directions but your truck is making a left turn at the intersection. bakit nahagip yung left side ng L300 na hindi nadamay yung right bumper (parang napitik lang)? miscalculation ba o talagang masyadong labas na sa linya yung nguso ng L300 as stated dahil umabante sya kahit stop nga? kung ang L300 ay pasok sa yellow zone (intersection marker), kasalanan niya pero kung hindi sya lumagpas may tulog ang driver mo. pero kung wlang linya, yan ang mahirap dahil wala ngang report na basehan.
    my truck was coming from dapitan st (which is one way) he was turning left at the intersection(maceda st) at the green light.so its safe to assume that vehicles on maceda st are on a red light. the L300 was on the left side of maceda st(two way single lane street) awaiting their turn to go. however since the l300 was in a hurry, he kept inching forward even though he knew that my truck was negotiating the turn, if the L300 didn't inch forward my truck would've cleared the turn easily. the rear bumper of my truck grazed (sumabit) on the front left signal-corner light of the L300, (driver side ng L300).sorry for my confusing statement hehehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sabihin mo sa driver ng L300 na kakasuhan mo siya ng hit and run kung di siya tumigil sa pagkulit sa inyo. Nasa bumber pa ba ng truck ninyo pintura niya?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hindi po ba nakta ng driver nyo yung van na masasabitan na nya?

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    my truck was coming from dapitan st (which is one way) he was turning left at the intersection(maceda st) at the green light.so its safe to assume that vehicles on maceda st are on a red light. the L300 was on the left side of maceda st(two way single lane street) awaiting their turn to go. however since the l300 was in a hurry, he kept inching forward even though he knew that my truck was negotiating the turn, if the L300 didn't inch forward my truck would've cleared the turn easily. the rear bumper of my truck grazed (sumabit) on the front left signal-corner light of the L300, (driver side ng L300).sorry for my confusing statement hehehe
    ah okay, yun naman pala eh... siguradong labas na ang nguso ng L300 kasi imposibleng mahagip sya ng truck mo dahil palayo pala ang pagliko nya.
    maigi siguro unahan mo na magbigay ng statement sa police kahit paano yung side mo ang mailalagay don.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aga_cruz View Post
    hindi po ba nakta ng driver nyo yung van na masasabitan na nya?
    nakita niya nung una na hindi naman sasabit since malayo yung gap. etong L300 kasi usad ng usad paabante kaya sumabit. maraming nakakita at sinasabi nung mga witness na abante nga ng abante yung L300 kaya tinamaan. balak siguro talaga manggantso nito. kasi dapat kung agrabyado siya tumawag siya ng police para sa report, kaso dinaan sa sindak yung driver ko. etong driver ko naman matatakutin. sabi ko nga wag bayaran. ang malas pa nito nakatira lang malapit sa amin yung may ari ng L300.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003

ganito ba ang illustration nung aksidente? di ko masyado ma-picture out yun scenario.... may center island ba yun maceda street?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post

ganito ba ang illustration nung aksidente? di ko masyado ma-picture out yun scenario.... may center island ba yun maceda street?
    yep ganyang ganyan ang itsura. walang center island dun sa maceda st. nung paliko ang truck namin nasa tamang pwesto lang yung L300, kaso nung haos makumpleto na yung liko ng truck tsaka umabante si L300 kaya nasagi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
who's at fault??