New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Around 1 AM this morning, I was heading home to Laguna from a conference in Batangas. As I was entering the National Highway from the Star Tollway, a convoy of several green vans (Delicas and SpaceGears) led by a white Nissan Patrol started passing me and several other motorists. I noticed most of them were marked with "PRESS" stickers, and decorated with this DANNY ATIENZA's image and name in bold letters, making me wonder a bit if it was election season already. (I have no issues whatsoever if this guy wants to promote something by displaying his name and image through a convoy - nothing wrong with that, even if I believe he would have done better use of this effort if he did it in the daytime).

To continue, a last SpaceGear in the convoy, apparently frustrated at not being able to keep up with the rest of his pals, turns on his sirens and begins swerving and overtaking vehicles dangerously, not realizing probably that the area is notorious for being highly accident prone. At one point, this van only narrowly misses a six-wheeler truck just to catch up with the next Delica in the convoy.

To anyone who knows this Atienza guy(?) , please inform him of his people's road manners, and that they use sirens (this is illegal dude!) in his convoys!

Dude, your face and your name - AND DEFINITELY YOUR REPUTATION - are on the line!!!
    Last edited by corbon44; April 13th, 2006 at 07:24 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    di ko rin kilala ito ..
    pero ayos sa gimik madaling araw ang fun run nila
    thanks for posting
    abangan natin malamang may nakakakilala sa name (Danny Atienza)na iyan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    siguro relative ni lito atienza?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    mukhang batangueno... atienza e...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Campaigning at 1 AM? Hmmm.. strange di po ba? Baka naman dry run para sa sunod na eleksyon.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Magaling daw kasi sila.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Never heard of him.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayward
    Campaigning at 1 AM? Hmmm.. strange di po ba? Baka naman dry run para sa sunod na eleksyon.
    baka naman namatanda sya hehehe j/k lang po

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may alam akong psychic na Danny Atienza... though wala namang tumatama sa prediction nya.

he predicted na mananalo si FPJ sa last presidential election.

then he predicted the PGMA will step down and either Loren or Susan will replace her.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magsuot na lang sya ng floral na polo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Who's this Danny Atienza???