New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    strange.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Just ignore. Travel at your own pace, lalo na kung reasonable naman ang speed mo (40/50 KPH)

Pag nadisgrasya ka or may madisgrasya ka dahil nagmadali ka di naman niya sagutin yun.

Para sa mga nagmamadali/naghahabol ng oras: Umalis kayo ng maaga.

Para sa mga natatae/naiihi: Dapat ginawa mo yan bago ka umalis.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last month lng along Mindanao ave. going to Trinoma (afternoon) tinted gray innova panay flash ng ilaw sa likod ko, 2 traffic lights nalampasan namin bago nya ako nilubayan.... WEird! or Modus?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I flash my headlights when the car is slow moving and is on the passing lane,- meaning the car in front of him is already a significant number of meters ahead...

Also, when a car is hugging 2 lanes(passing lane and its adjacent lane), and appears to be real 'hesitant' what lane to take,- meaning he's staying there for more than a few seconds for comfort....

12.9K:foshizzle:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    what to do? :drive1:

una, pasensya
    pangalawa, konsensya
    pangatlo, sintensya....

prenohan mo ng sagad. pero kung di ka maaargabyado at kargado ka rin ng pampatapang ... babain mo at upakan mo para tumino... just kidding

just keep your cool and let him pass, if that's what he really wants to do..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz View Post
    pati yung kasalubong na liliko... pipitik ng ilaw... kakainis taxi driver style...
    what did you do? sumalubong ka pa rin? hehe. that's called 'flash to pass', i think, para alam nung kasalubong mo na mauuna ka na lang lumiko - lalo na kung unsure sya if uuna sya o hindi.

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I flash my headlights when the car is slow moving and is on the passing lane,- meaning the car in front of him is already a significant number of meters ahead...

Also, when a car is hugging 2 lanes(passing lane and its adjacent lane), and appears to be real 'hesitant' what lane to take,- meaning he's staying there for more than a few seconds for comfort....

+ 1 on this. lalo na yong mga ang bagal, yon pala nag-te-text pa.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    + 1 on this. lalo na yong mga ang bagal, yon pala nag-te-text pa.
    Yes bro.,- most of the times,- either nagte-text or may kausap sa phone (hawak ang phone sa isang kamay)- gumamit naman kasi ng headset....

I remember,- I was riding a car on the German Autobahn some years ago, and we were doing something like a sustained 200KPH as I stole a glance on the speedometer. We were in the passing lane. I was kind of nervous because I was not used to that kind of speed. Then, suddenly, there's this car which came out from nowhere who's going even faster and was flashing his headlights on us... My driver-friend changed lane immediately to let the car pass....

Just imagine my worry, when after a few bottles of beer, my friend brought me back to my hotel on the same route...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Nag fa-flash ako ng headlight pag wala sa tamang lane or nasa gitna ng guhit 2 lane sinasakop ... daming ganyan

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    Nag fa-flash ako ng headlight pag wala sa tamang lane or nasa gitna ng guhit 2 lane sinasakop ... daming ganyan
    +1 Sir! BADTRIP mga yan! Ayaw matinag kahit bumusina ka na! Ang SLOW ng Pag-iisap ng mga yan!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    It all boils down to interpretation. Depends how you interpret it.

If you're one of those who believes they are always right then you'll probably perceive the flashes as something negative.

If you're open-minded then it could be that someone is trying to tell you something for example, stay in lane, one of your rear lights is busted, driving to erratic or slow etc..

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
What does it mean when someone flashes his lights behind you?