New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I was driving along katipunan this afternoon and the guy directly behind me was flashing his lights at me. Typically, Id interpret this as him urgently wanting to pass.. But since i was in the middle lane, and the lanes to my left and right were free, I didn't understand. Was my trunk open? Nope. Was i flat? Hindi rin naman.

Eventually he passed me on the right (passenger side). The driver had his window down, was wearing shades, and looked at me. I thought may isesenyas siya, wala, tumitig lang.

Was he taunting me to race?? Hehe I thought, "hindi naman siguro, coz that would be funny and crazy (aside from illegal and unsafe)." Anyone else experience this before? Or has done this to someone else? Whats up??

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    if you're hugging a certain lane, he wants you to speed ahead.
    pero sabi mo nga nasa middle lane ka naman, & he's free to take the left & right lanes.

baliw yan sir.........

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Weirdo. Had all the space in the world. Tsk tsk!

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Dont worry about that, it happened to me a lot of times...he's just interested to see who's the homesome guy driving in front of him ! LOL!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    if you're hugging a certain lane, he wants you to speed ahead.
    pero sabi mo nga nasa middle lane ka naman, & he's free to take the left & right lanes.

baliw yan sir.........
    plus 1 on this. Or probably after looking at you said "aayy ang gwapo na fafa!"
    lol

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    well, sir, sa pagkaka-intindi ko, dalawa lang yan.
    1. "It may mean "GET OUT OF THE LANE, YOU BUGGER"
    2. Baka tine-testing nya lang ang bagong installed nyang HID?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    It's hard to know what his intentions were since you said you were in the middle lane.

I flash my lights for 2 reasons:

1. To signal a car travelling slowly in the fast lane to move out

2. To signal that I am passing through. Eg I am in the middle lane and there's a 10 wheeler truck in the fast lane and another in the rightmost lane and they are travelling at the same slow pace. The car in front of me might misinterpret the flash as directed towards him but it's really for the trucks.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Question is, what's his car ?

Mataba ba yung driver ? Tapos medyo semi-kalbo, then naka lean ng sobra yung upuan ? Tapos naka shades nga .... at may yosi na hawak ? Hahahaha.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    mukhang papansin lang yan sir.

Question is, what's his car ?
    hahaha. baka yung owner type airplane

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's supposed to be a polite way of saying 'excuse me' or 'hello'. Though I don't know if that was meant for you.

Baka naman may nasalubong na kakilala sa opposite lane.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
What does it mean when someone flashes his lights behind you?