New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    last time when i was about to go to work, i am passing by maharlika kasi, that's in taguig, a muslim community, and once featured in magandang gabi bayan as "maharlika: pugad ng mga criminal"... that morning there was this taxi full of male passengers, 6 plus the driver, ahead of me. so overloaded yung taxi. and the taxi was lowered (i can say patapon na kotse to kaya ginawa na lang taxi). anyway, nung sa humps na, the taxi stopped, thinking of how to go through this hump, pa-slant to the right or left, then stopped again, then binusinahan ko na since i was already late. pinababa nung driver yung mga 3 passengers para makadaan na sa hump tapos binusinahan ko ulit kasi we were like 15 minutes already na nandun... sobrang tagal nun ah! eh parang lasing yata itong pangit na maitim na matabang muslim na bumaba ng taxi and he shouted at me "ano problema mo?", i answered "eh gago ka pala eh ang tanga ng driver nyo eh! gago!" tapos he was like about to go to my window side and hit the glass but pinigilan sya ng kasama nya. i was like about to get my steering wheel lock and tear gas then... pinigil naman sya ng kasama nya kaya hindi natuloy ang encounter... at nakadaan na ang taxi...

at that time, galit ako and i am ready to hit him with my steering wheel lock... pero when i got to the office, nanghina ako and i can't imagine what if hindi sya pinigilan nung kasama nyang pangit din? whoa! i'm dead...

what to do next time with these evil monsters?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Restrain yourself, in that kind of situation. Having a teargas and steering wheel lock will not help you either. You are simply outnumbered by the goons and they have the option to overpower you with.

Lock your doors and keep the windows shut. Grab your cellphone and be ready to call relatives or friends if problem arises.

Don't follow them too close and leave an extra space to maneuver around the stuck vehicle.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    taga semicon ka ba dyan ate schocks? i used to live in signal village zone1, with my parents.

dami talaga sira-ulo dyan. pero matapang lang yan mga yan pag marami sila, dont worry, pero dapat lagi mag-ingat.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    More likely than not, you would've used up your tear gas hosing down the first "goon" and would be left with only your steering wheel lock to use as an impact weapon against five now really pissed large males who probably wouldn't mind getting into a rumble with you.

Good advice from Ungas. Restraint is still your best option, plus maintaining adequate distance from the car in front. Ikanga, mas mabuti nang dumating ka ng late sa pupuntahan mo... at least nakarating ka ng buhay.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Keep a safe distance, at least pede ka mag manuever kung ipit ka na and bulldoze them down. keep your cool. pa tint mo si Matrix.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup correct si ungas, as you see hindi kami pala away dito sa GoonSquad!!!

6:1 is not a good odds,

in addition to what our BIG Brothers had said,
    if you frequent that place, be sure you know the nearest police station.
    know other routes, dapat pa iba iba ka ng rota
    and always pack you common sense!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Originally posted by kimpOy
    yup correct si ungas, as you see hindi kami pala away dito sa GoonSquad!!!

6:1 is not a good odds,

in addition to what our BIG Brothers had said,
    if you frequent that place, be sure you know the nearest police station.
    know other routes, dapat pa iba iba ka ng rota
    and always pack you common sense!
    parang ang sama pag-binasa yung last line sir kimpoy...

anyways, basta ingat lang lagi.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kakatakot yun shock a!

ingat ka palagi at sundin mo na lang yung mga advice sa itaas..
    nabingi siguro sa FIAMMs yung mga goons na yon..mwehehe
    Last edited by wreckless; October 3rd, 2003 at 05:03 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Just leave early the next time around. Plan ahead. Walang halaga makipagsagutan sa mga mababa pinagaralan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it would be good to exercise prudence with your horn and voice sa alanganing lugar :speechles

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
what to do pag hinarang ng goons?