New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz
    anybody here knows who the owner of WCU 690 Rav 4 Black. driver was a woman with an older lady passenger.

kanina sa greenhills I was about to park sa tapat ng watsons beside unimart. pumyesto na ako pero yung revo sa likod ko tinutok agad, so my dad and bro in law tell the revo driver na paparada nga kami, the revo leaves... now here come the rav 4, bigla na lang nagtatatalak yung babae na katabi nug dad ko saying sya nauna dun kaya sila daw dapat park dun, my dad just looks at her and did not say a word, ako naman pupwesto na para maka park, pag lingon ko yung rav 4 gusto atrasan yung dad ko. baba na sana ako nung makita ko babae yung driver, my dad just looked at them still not saying a word, but my sis slammed the rav's rear galss cause the driver really wanted to bump my dad, tantya ko mga 1 foot na lang yung rav at yung dad ko kaya kinalabog agad nung sis ko yung rav, they exchanged a few words then the rav leaves but parks a few cars away from us.

so we all ate dinner at pag labas namin after about an hour and a half i see the rav still there and the old lady peeping by the post looking at us, pag alis namin sumunod agad yung rav, my mom tells me to go around greenhills to see if they are tailing us. but pag left ko sa corner ng mister donut, umakyat na papuntang annapolis.

kaka badtrip... all the while my dad was cool, did not say a word :cool:

Your dad was cool... If that was me, I would probably given the RAV4 two to four flat tires (and I have done it before) if they really wanted that badly. Or in the least, given the driver a verbal "non-threatening" warning of possible vehicular damage if they persist.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    thanks for the concern guys... my sis got into the argument cause the lady driver really wanted to bump my dad thats why she knocked the glass of the rav 4... as for my van nothing happened to it, everything is fine..

sir fireblade,

just wanted to know the identity and location just to be sure, they too could trace my plate number and ask some one to harm me or my family, the lady driver as my sister recalls shouted: "Baka di mo kilala kausap mo!"... now that is implying she has power or she can do us harm... i stayed cool like my dad cause they were already in an argument. And for them to do a stake out, wait for 1.5 hours for us to finish dinner, well they were planning something... tnx in advance

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Psycho yung na-encounter nyo ah..

bakit kaya ganyan ibang tao, wala namang rason para magkaganun sila. I mean, it's just a freakin parking space. Ang laki laki ng parking dyan sa GHills di naman ako nahihirapan tapos there's this lady (or baka tomboy yun) ready to run someone over.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    *impulzz - I salute your Dad for keeping his cool. I would do other wise if I was in that situation and especially if someone threathens anyone in my family!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana sinapok mo na Bert para magkaalaman kung sino talaga siya hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by impulzz
    thanks for the concern guys... my sis got into the argument cause the lady driver really wanted to bump my dad thats why she knocked the glass of the rav 4... as for my van nothing happened to it, everything is fine..

sir fireblade,

just wanted to know the identity and location just to be sure, they too could trace my plate number and ask some one to harm me or my family, the lady driver as my sister recalls shouted: "Baka di mo kilala kausap mo!"... now that is implying she has power or she can do us harm... i stayed cool like my dad cause they were already in an argument. And for them to do a stake out, wait for 1.5 hours for us to finish dinner, well they were planning something... tnx in advance

usually naman yan mga nagbibitaw ng ganyan salita yun opposite in real life. add to that, ma-implicate sya dahil sa binitawan nyang salita if ever may gagawin sila sa inyo.

posible nga tomboy yan kaya ganyan na lang.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    usually naman yan mga nagbibitaw ng ganyan salita yun opposite in real life. add to that, ma-implicate sya dahil sa binitawan nyang salita if ever may gagawin sila sa inyo.

posible nga tomboy yan kaya ganyan na lang.
    Hahaha agree ako dito

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMagic
    Sana sinapok mo na Bert para magkaalaman kung sino talaga siya hehehe.
    Pwede ding kurutan na lang!

Seriously... lookout na lang tayo for this arsehole.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    nakaka bad trip ganyan...buti nalang hindi pa nangyari sakin...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    pansin ko nga madami ganyan sa greenhills. madami kasi ayaw maglakad eh! gusto sa malapit lang magpark. lalo na dun sa covered parking! maluwag naman sa rooftop, nagsisiksikan at agawan sa covered floors. ako eh hinahayaan ko na lang yan mga magugulang na yan! sa kanila na yun parking! hanap na lang ako ng iba... not worth the argument with those peanut brains

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
WCU 690 Rav 4 Black