New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I had my fill in this gas station in visayas ave (near gazebo royale, wink wink). I told them to pump in the regular unleaded, because i don't need the extra octane. lo & behold the guy put in the "premium" one. of course, i objected and called the manager. Didn't pay for the extra chrage. Hehe.

There also this gas station in cainta (near makro). Their modus operandi before was to delay the change of fuel prices in their boards for at least a day, eventhough the prices in their pumps have already increased. I got them twice. First time, i called on the manager, and the manager "promptly changed the prices in the board". Second time, I was so furious the manager just told me not to pay for the gas. I dunno if these guys have changed their ways though.

so guys, always:
    (1) look at what type of gas their pumping to your tank
    (2) check the price
    (3) check if they're overfilling you
    (4) AND ALWAYS ASK FOR A RECEIPT. Tapos sumali na ren kayo sa BIR- 1 million peso jackpot.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Teka OT, pano ba itong BIR-1million peso jackpot? i have tons of receipts in my car. hehe!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    What if i-abolish na lang yung gas boys, gawing self-service at babaan yung mga presyo? Kakainis kasi yung SOP na full tank tsaka yun nga, pag sinosobrahan yung pinalagay mo! :mad:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    di pwede walang gasboys, sila rin ang gumagawa ng charge invoice para sa mga PO accounts

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Picard View Post
    Teka OT, pano ba itong BIR-1million peso jackpot? i have tons of receipts in my car. hehe!
    OT

Go to this site for more details:

http://www.premyosaresibo.com.ph

I think the BIR can recoup the prize money they give away from the text fees alone. (Php 1.50/txt).

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Sakin ng yari na toh sa motor sa may conception sabi ko 50petot lng di ko na pansin umabot na pala ng 70petot. Sakto wala akong dalng pera 50llng talaga abah eh sbi ba nman skin sir ako po ang magbabayad nyan pag di nyo binayaran! sinagot ko natural ikaw may kasalanan eh sbing 50 lng eh!!! binigyan ko ng 50 tas umalis na ako nung una ayaw talaga ako paalisin then wala din syang nagawa....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nangyari na sakin dati yan. shell commonwealth. pakarga lang ako 100 petots para umabot pauwi. pero sinobrahan ng gas boy. nasigawan ko pa tuloy. pero naawa ako, sobrang pagod daw niya talaga walang tulog. pero wala ako magagawa 100 petots lang talaga kaya ko ilabas nun.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit View Post
    Sakin ng yari na toh sa motor sa may conception sabi ko 50petot lng di ko na pansin umabot na pala ng 70petot. Sakto wala akong dalng pera 50llng talaga abah eh sbi ba nman skin sir ako po ang magbabayad nyan pag di nyo binayaran! sinagot ko natural ikaw may kasalanan eh sbing 50 lng eh!!! binigyan ko ng 50 tas umalis na ako nung una ayaw talaga ako paalisin then wala din syang nagawa....

nyahahahahaa, buti nga sayo, ogag ka kasi! sabi ng 50 lang eh... dagdagan daw ba!

Goodwork * sir Jasprit! sana, hinayaan mo munang ma full tank..... he he he...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by torque2006 View Post
    (4) AND ALWAYS ASK FOR A RECEIPT. Tapos sumali na ren kayo sa BIR- 1 million peso jackpot.

here's my pet peeve when gassing up. why the hell do i they have to ask if you need a receipt? sometimes they don't even bother giving you one.

one time a gassoline boy was wondering why after filling it up i was still waiting around. he asked me if i wanted a receipt. *%*!!* tinatanong pa!

my point is these oil companies charge us with additional 12% EVAT on these fuels and they don't want to declare their sales by not giving you a receipt?! :excl: eh kung ayaw din lang magbigay ng recibo dapat wag sila maningil ng additional VAT charge. sarap batuhin ng posporo :burn:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Supierreman View Post
    here's my pet peeve when gassing up. why the hell do i they have to ask if you need a receipt? sometimes they don't even bother giving you one.

one time a gassoline boy was wondering why after filling it up i was still waiting around. he asked me if i wanted a receipt. *%*!!* tinatanong pa!

my point is these oil companies charge us with additional 12% EVAT on these fuels and they don't want to declare their sales by not giving you a receipt?! :excl: eh kung ayaw din lang magbigay ng recibo dapat wag sila maningil ng additional VAT charge. sarap batuhin ng posporo :burn:
    actually, you're right with this one. they should issue receipts without us having to ask for it. if they don't, then you have to ask for one. this forces them to pay VAT, at para makasali na ren kayo sa 1-million peso jackpot ng BIR.

BIR's doing this so that people would become aware that they should demand for receipts.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Watch your fuel top-up!