New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    [COLOR="Teal"]
    . . . I gas up at the Shell Station which is just outside of our village. May promo pa,- P20 Select gift certificate for every P850 purchase....
    20/850 is 2.35%. Plus 5% rebates = 7.35% discount.

The P20 promo runs up to September 30 but redemption is until November 30. After gassing up, pwede mag-kape muna or light snack sa Select.

You may check my blogpost on this promo.

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]3701[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

I never gas-up on that Shell station. Minsan may pa wave-wave pa ng "Shell racing flag" ang mga attendants diyan to catch attention. If ever I gas up at Macapagal Ave.,- I patronize the station near the McDonald's Restaurant, of course using my Shell-Citibank Visa Card.

Anyway, since the price of gasoline in the Shell Gas Stations in Macapagal Ave. are now the same as the ones here in LPC,- I gas up at the Shell Station which is just outside of our village. May promo pa,- P20 Select gift certificate for every P850 purchase....

6707:choir:
    Las pinas ka din pala.. BFRV din ako.. try to gassed up sa caltex, if you have diesel engine pwede sa jeepney pump and for gasoline cheaper pa sila ng 1 petot pag sa inner pump station.. check on this.. para lang daw to sa taga las pinas... secret...!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Thanks for the tip bro.,- tumatanggap ba rin sila ng HSBC MC (3% rebate) sa inner pump ng gasoline at sa diesel din? (Ito ba iyong Caltex sa may Verdant Acres?) Hhmmmm,- para sa mga taga LPC ha?

Dito lang ako bro., sa may bandang LPDH....

6707:choir:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    It seems that Shell Station 2 Macapagal is not aware of this problem. They are just told to swipe the shell-citibank card to a visa terminal to avail the rebate. It makes sense to me since it will still go to the bank's system... hindi ko nga alam kung sinong me fault dito kasi this station is a participating outlet pero wala naman silang citibank terminal.. kung ganuon bakit pumayag ang citibank na maging participating station ito...

maybe I am the first to complain about this.. kasi nga hindi nila alam.. kawawa naman yung ibang motorist na akala nakakatipid sila...as always tayong mga paying customers ang palaging nag su suffer..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    just an update guys.. in fairness with Citibank they finally credited my rebate after I wrote a complain letter.. they were claiming that the said shell station is still under acrreditation.. I don't believe their reason because that shell station is listed on their website.. hindi na ako nakipagtalo.. I just hope other motorists who are still gassing up with this station using their shell-citibank card should also recieve their rebates... i might come back and gass up here once they already have that citibank terminal... mabait naman yung operations manager nila dito at palagay ko citibank ang me fault...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    Las pinas ka din pala.. BFRV din ako.. try to gassed up sa caltex, if you have diesel engine pwede sa jeepney pump and for gasoline cheaper pa sila ng 1 petot pag sa inner pump station.. check on this.. para lang daw to sa taga las pinas... secret...!
    Bro thanks for the tip, BFRV din po ako.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: BFRV din ako. hehehehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Warning: Shell-Citibank card holders