New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sige do the recon muna and post to this thread the whereabouts ni panot/kalbo.

who knows the car vigilantes would take care of him for good...that he flees from the Philippines....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ba metro club yung pinasok niya?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    dapat jan batuhin ang kotse.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    mag-inject ka ng stripsol sa empty eggshell, then batuhin mo! sira pintura niya! hehehe!!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    abangan na yan...tapos tiradorin ang windshield nya. o kaya ang ulo nya. :D

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I learned something about these diplomatic plates.

It turns out the ONLY cars with "diplomatic immunity" are those of the ambassador (the 1000 plate), and possibly his direct underlings (the consuls and charge d'affaires), and ONLY if they're flying the flag of their country from their bumper flagstaff.

At all other instances, the car is NOT covered by diplomatic immunity.

Also a 5-digit plate like that (22xxx) is either a lower-ranking embassy employee, or an ADB employee. They are definitely NOT covered by diplomatic immunity.

But the thing is, whether or not that guy had a diplomatic plate, the fact he's in an X5 pretty much puts him out of reach of local law enforcement, whether he was a Filipino or not. I guess you're worked up because it's some "damnable foreigner" pero kung Pinoy yun baka mas malala pa naabot mo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd go with the guerilla tactics (daming brake fluid for sale dyan sa True Value
    Rockwell ;)) and leave a nice warning or threat on his windsheild to shape up on his driving attitude. I also frequent that area but i havent seen that car around yet though...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    hindi ba metro club yung pinasok niya?
    nope not metroclub. yung directly across sa dating good earth and n at bros burger na giniba.

kutob ko ADB.

sayang di dala ang waterpistol na may brake fluid.

also will be scouting the area kasi madalas naman ako dun.

grabe lang ang bastos. kahit taxi and jeep diba minsan pinagsasabihan natin.ito arrogante at parang nang mamata. kaya kumulo ang dugo ko.kung ADB nga nakikinabang siya sa kahirapan na nga ng pinas tapos dinidiin pa niya sa ugali niya.

black ops na 'to.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    [QUOTE][a job for TACNAMO? /QUOTE]

hahah.

Picturan mo sana at lagay mo sa tsikot galleries.Pati yung driver isama mo.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    aba taga Manansala?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
WARNING: RUDE AND RECKLESS DIPLOMATIC PLATED BMW X5 at ROCKWELL!