New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last nite at approximately 8:30pm i was crossing from Bel Air 2 to San Mig Village through Kalayaan when the helpful guards requested the cars to stop and allow me through. All cars stopped so I proceed to cross when a speeding METALLIC BLUE X5 with license plate 24610 (LTO reg stickers said DEV so is it ADB?) nearly sideswipes me and speeds on to makati ave. I chase it down with my trusty old Jazz (baka kaya di niya pinansin dahil small car lang) and luckily catch up at the intersection. Thinking it was a driver I roll down my window so i can explain what he did. Apparently it was some foreigner (an old bald one) and he gives me the finger. Incensed i followed the BMW and noted that it tried to evade me but couldnt even if it was speeding and weaving cutting other cars. Then he went to the building near the colgate palmolive plant. the one near nestle. maybe he lives there.

Caution. I notice that since he is carrying diplomatic plates he may not have regard for traffic laws and also he may be a danger to pedestrians and kids crossing sa rockwell where he also seems to drive recklessly.

What steps can be taken to bring this up? is this the type of person we rely on for the development of our country? a foreigner who drives a fancy car and disregards the local drivers who have "lesser"cars?

I was worried too kasi this is the route i use to take the kids to mass. What if they were there and the worst had happened?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hmm.. kung diplomat talaga yan, AFAIK wala tayong magagawa...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You'll never know who that vehicle belongs to... for all you know he's part of the Colombian MAFIA... :lol:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    Last nite at approximately 8:30pm i was crossing from Bel Air 2 to San Mig Village through Kalayaan when the helpful guards requested the cars to stop and allow me through. All cars stopped so I proceed to cross when a speeding METALLIC BLUE X5 with license plate 24610 (LTO reg stickers said DEV so is it ADB?) nearly sideswipes me and speeds on to makati ave. I chase it down with my trusty old Jazz (baka kaya di niya pinansin dahil small car lang) and luckily catch up at the intersection. Thinking it was a driver I roll down my window so i can explain what he did. Apparently it was some foreigner (an old bald one) and he gives me the finger. Incensed i followed the BMW and noted that it tried to evade me but couldnt even if it was speeding and weaving cutting other cars. Then he went to the building near the colgate palmolive plant. the one near nestle. maybe he lives there.

Caution. I notice that since he is carrying diplomatic plates he may not have regard for traffic laws and also he may be a danger to pedestrians and kids crossing sa rockwell where he also seems to drive recklessly.

What steps can be taken to bring this up? is this the type of person we rely on for the development of our country? a foreigner who drives a fancy car and disregards the local drivers who have "lesser"cars?

I was worried too kasi this is the route i use to take the kids to mass. What if they were there and the worst had happened?
    yabang ah.
    i doubt if LTO can handle that. baka matakot pa sila dun eh.
    how bout reporting it to the DFA? kaya lang baka hindi din nila pansinin yun.
    or tama yung sabi ni NazQ. wala na tayong magagawa dyan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    binato mo na lang sana

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Pagpasensyahan mo na dude. May kalalagyan din un if lagi niya ginagawa ung sa kalsada. Eh pano kung binangga sya ng jeep? Ano pampayad nun? Kamot ulo lang din siya.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm do blue plates necessarily equal diplomatic immunity?

a blue x5 with those plates will be hard to miss, lalo na same area.
    maybe he frequents burgos or jupiter... guerilla tactics na

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    anong plano chp?? hehehe!

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    hmmm do blue plates necessarily equal diplomatic immunity?

a blue x5 with those plates will be hard to miss, lalo na same area.
    maybe he frequents burgos or jupiter... guerilla tactics na

a job for TACNAMO?

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    kung sya ang diplomat talaga wala ng magagawa dun dahil immune sya kasi nga diplomat let's say na ambasador nga sya,hindi ba dapat na highly educated sya?most likely tauhan lang yang ogags na yan,kung makita mo ulit yung bang naglalakad lang kayo like sa mall or what,siya naman ang duruin mo bahag ang buntot nyan,mayabang lang ang mga yan.

or you could just keep on moving and let it be,remember it's not worth it to get in deep sh*t :peace:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
WARNING: RUDE AND RECKLESS DIPLOMATIC PLATED BMW X5 at ROCKWELL!