New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Hi All,

Just want to warn you guys on the syndicates going around metrowalk parking area. I frequent that place, i'm there maybe 3 times/week and nothing ever happens to the car I bring. ...but last friday I decided to bring a newer car with its spare tire padlocked and chained under. (you know what i mean?) ...well it was stolen, to think i parked on the corner wherein traffic was non stop cause metrowalk was full during that time. These guys are quick, I was parked in clear view to passing motorists. Hopefully metrowalk security is not playing blind on this matter!

In addition, i was with my officemates that night, this morning I told him about it, and his side mirror was also stolen that night. So there really is a group going around.... Just because its guarded we always have to be extra cautious.

Cheers

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Punta ako dyan minsan e, ingat na lang

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    problem is you can't blame the parking management kasi nakalagay sa mga ticket nila na they will not be responsible for items lost while inside the parking lot. sana nilagyan na lang ng park at your own risk. palibhasa ay last time na nadyan ako wala bayad parking. ewan ko ngayon kung meron na bayad. ingat na lang.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    sama pala ng security dyan :down:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by viper2lt View Post
    problem is you can't blame the parking management kasi nakalagay sa mga ticket nila na they will not be responsible for items lost while inside the parking lot.sana nilagyan na lang ng park at your own risk. palibhasa ay last time na nadyan ako wala bayad parking. ewan ko ngayon kung meron na bayad. ingat na lang.
    Yup, until they actually charge you for parking, I don't think they can be held liable. But the minute they charge you for parking, even if they have the disclaimer, you can take them to court for what happened to your car.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Free parking yun. Park at your own risk.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Thanks for the heads-up. I go there mga once or twice a month, gabi pa yun, kaya medyo madidilim na parking spaces yung napupunta sa akin. So far wala pa namang nananakaw sa oto ko.

Maybe it helps na nakakatabi ko yung mga magagarang kotse kaya sila yung napapansin imbes na yung sa akin. :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dounut Gang ang timira sayo meron din pala dyan sa Metro Walk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    They're quick! I was parked on the corner no car on my right, kitang kita yun. My friend side mirror nakuha.

even if they charge for parking, meron pa rin mga disclaimer eh....

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i'm there at least thrice a week. wala pa naman nangyari samin na ganyan. i brought different cars already. may plainclothes policemen patrolling the area. as you can see may police detachment pa nga dyan duon sa may BBQhan area. mga SWAT na naka-motocross

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Warning! Metrowalk parking