New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sorry to hear that bro. Yun ata yung madalas ko madaan pag papunta ako work. Ang dami ata benz na nakaparada doon. Wala ba sila mga checlist or anything...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    syempre walang magnanakaw na umamin sa ninakaw nya, may gaba rin yan, may condo na yang may ari sa impyerno

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    pwede bang pagawan ng police report?

isumbong kay tulfo na yan hehe

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Anong parts ang mga pinalitan?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    IMHO, better to send a lawyer's demand letter and, if they will not rectify or atone for their error, then sue them in court. you just need to marshall your evidences. the best would be a mechanic or worker in their shop who actually did the switch. if none, then you can subpoena any of them as hostile witnesses and nasa direct examination na yan mag ka bistuhan. sayang kung sa las pinas lang yan makakatulong tayo. but, if you live in las pinas, then you can file the complaint there also

kung DTI lang yan wala ring mangyayari

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Man! I spent 45k for those parts were replaced by his defective parts! I heard from those who used to be his customers that bastard is a junkie!!! Most of my parts replaced were my computer box,resistors and relays.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    hmmmm, budget ka lang ng 20K puede mo na ipa detective yan, i.e. surveillance and gather evidence

why not get together with all the other victims and pool your resources together?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    why not anyone here just contact BITAG to stop their mischievous ways...

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    may naalala lang ako..dati may pinapagawan kami ng benz namin .. ginagamit ng owner ng shop pang pasyal..nasa greenhills nahuli nakapark!..wala na itong shop sarado na 80's pa ito ehehehe

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    one of the part that could be swapped easily is the MAF/MAS air sensor, medyo may kamahalan din ito.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Warning for Benz Owner