New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    police officers here failed to apply the POP or the rules of engagement. if that guy committed a crime in his presence. then, he should have declared an arrest and read him his Miranda rights.

dito, pinababa lang niya yung tao. unless you committed a crime you have the right to be left alone.

if that policeman declared an arrest, and even then that guy resisted, that would be another crime. a policeman has the duty to neutralize a criminal if, after he arrested him, the latter resisted arrest or tried to flee. the policeman is justified to use reasonable force to effect his authority, even in the course of using such reasonable force it resulted in death. he is not criminally liable because that is a justifying circumstance of "performance of a lawful duty" under the RPC.
    Im sure those cops were not your students bro.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Im sure those cops were not your students bro.
    Video of Motorist escaping cops goes viral. sa ppsc bro, di naman kami nagkulang. pero kung naka multicab lang yun baka nabugbug na si ogag. different in real world, it needs real balls. that's why i have high regard for DCA Garbo(sayang di naging cpnp) he locked in gwendoleng in her office when she was still the governor.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Puno na imo inbox bro

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Puno na imo inbox bro
    ok na bro. ako nang gi erase ang ibang mga mensahe

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    ok na bro. ako nang gi erase ang ibang mga mensahe
    Thanks bro. Youve got mail.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Napanood ko sa fb yan, nakikiusap pa mga pulis. dapat sa ganyan pinapipili: bababa kusa o pipilitin tsaka dapat automatic block na yung daan. eh di rin alam ng pulis ano gagawin nila eh

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    And the power of money and influence trumps justice in the banana republic...
    VIRAL: Driver who dragged cop in his vehicle, same driver who pulled gun on cab driver last year | James Deakin | Philippine Car News, Reviews and Motorsports

According to sources, Ang has confirmed that he is indeed the one in the video and claims that he has since reached a settlement with the Makati City Cops and the taxi driver. Problem is, if there is any truth to that, that’s exactly what happened last time. He reached a settlement. And then was let loose back on the roads where he dragged a police officer and almost killed him.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Wow same guy?

Walang sawa sa pagiging viral ang walangya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The guy is indeed wrong for being so aggressive but wasn't it also wrong for the cops to put their arms inside the guy's car? I'm not siding with the guy but I'm just curious. If I remember correctly your car is private property and cops cannot just put their arms in the window.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    2nd time (that we know), baka next time nito may buhay na na mawala. at magsisisihan bakit di napigilan noon pa man ang taong ito.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast