New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 452
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    488
    #81
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    We used to have similar in Laguna. Only it's the actual crushed VW beetle on display near the railroad track.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Yes I remember this also. In Calamba Laguna?

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,748
    #82
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    We used to have similar in Laguna. Only it's the actual crushed VW beetle on display near the railroad track.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Haha nandun pa ba yun? Wayback 90's pa yun

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,756
    #83
    Quote Originally Posted by makelovenotwar View Post
    Yes I remember this also. In Calamba Laguna?
    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Haha nandun pa ba yun? Wayback 90's pa yun

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Wala na. Way back in the 80s pa ata kasi maliit pa talaga ko nung nakikita ko yun. Ilang beses nga nag "change color" yun over the years.

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    242
    #84
    Napanood ko dati ang documentary ng GMA on the construction of kennon road,lots of lives were lost while building that road...americans,japanese and filipinos.Most of them died due to landslides/falling rocks and malaria.

    Although kennon is the shortest route to baguio coming from manila,this is the most hazardous especially during rainy season. May kilala akong rescue group based in baguio and according to their records,most rescue and retrieval ops nila ay sa kennon vs the marcos and naguilian roads.

    Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,031
    #85
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    We used to have similar in Laguna. Only it's the actual crushed VW beetle on display near the railroad track.

    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    aha taga Bucal si Madam hahaha

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,756
    #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    aha taga Bucal si Madam hahaha
    Mas malayo pa, dinadaanan lang namin

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,346
    #87
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Yes!



    Wala na. Way back in the 80s pa ata kasi maliit pa talaga ko nung nakikita ko yun. Ilang beses nga nag "change color" yun over the years.
    I know that! Yan dati palatandaan namin sa usual na pinupuntahan namin sa Laguna. Nung nawala yan, nakalagpas kami. Sabi ng driver namin hinahanap niya daw yung sasskyanVehicular Accidents

    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,585
    #88
    Its amazing the fortuner driver were able to drive 90 kph in that stretch of Kennon.
    Almost expressway speed limit. Maybe if he drove a bit faster (or slower) the rock will miss him.

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,755
    #89
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    But whenever I see the signages cautioning drivers to watch out for falling rocks, I tend to downplay it in my mind and instead, picture falling pebbles and pieces of soil that do no more harm than to put a dent on my vehicle.

    Not anymore.

    That is one giant pebble!
    Same here.

    Yun tipong wala naman yan

    hindi naman mangyayari sakin yan na mindset.

    Damn aside sa mga suicidal UV drivers dagdag ito sa katatakutan ko hehe




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8,481
    #90
    Quote Originally Posted by reddik2017 View Post
    Napanood ko dati ang documentary ng GMA on the construction of kennon road,lots of lives were lost while building that road...americans,japanese and filipinos.Most of them died due to landslides/falling rocks and malaria.

    ang galing kelan to nangyari american japanese filipinos working together, before world war 2 ba

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Vehicular Accidents