New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ipagtatanggol pa yan ng Commission on Human Criminals!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    buena mano sa death by hanging. pero sa 3tits at y*gbols dapat ang tali ng lubid!
    hindi ko na alam kung ano pang mas masamang salita ang pwedeng sabihin sa dyablong kaparis nyan

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    what a nice way to start the du30 admin, sampolan na yan!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I don't understand why people are so caught up with isolated crimes like these, while simultaneously turning a blind eye against Duterte's stand on the Marcoses, who allowed crimes like this to happen on a much larger scale.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Turn a blinder eye to this then?
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I don't understand why people are so caught up with isolated crimes like these, while simultaneously turning a blind eye against Duterte's stand on the Marcoses, who allowed crimes like this to happen on a much larger scale.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

siguro dahil "old news" yun at ito bago lang.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    dedo na yung isa! isunod na yung accomplice at nang matahimik kahit papano ang isip ng victim.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    dedo na yung isa! isunod na yung accomplice at nang matahimik kahit papano ang isip ng victim.
    Dedo na?
    Dyan na papasok ang Human Rights Com.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    "Agaw baril" FTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Suspect in robbery-rape incident in UV Express shot dead
    Published June 17, 2016 4:35am
    Updated June 17, 2016 5:32am

One of the suspects in the rape-robbery incident inside a UV Express has died after he was shot when he tried to grab the firearm of one of his arresting officers, according to reports on Super Radyo's dzBB.

Luisito Santos of Super Radyo's dzBB said Quezon City Police District Homicide Division head Police Insp. Elmer Monsalve identified the suspect as Alfie “Buddy” Turado, 34, and a resident of Barangay Pasong Tamo in Quezon City.

He allegedly admitted that he was one of the suspects caught on CCTV with another suspect identified as Wilfredo Lorenzo.

However, Turado denied that he raped the victim and added that he was the driver of the colorum UV Express van.

He reportedly shaved his head so he cannot be identified but Quezon City residents already gave the police information on his whereabouts.

Turado was brought to a hospital after he was shot when he tried to grab the firearm of a police officer.

In a separate report, Allan Gatus of Super Radyo's dzBB said Turado has died while undergoing medical treatment. — BAP, GMA News
    - See more at: Suspect in robbery-rape incident in UV Express shot dead | News | GMA News Online

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast