New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Rant

As I pass by malugay st yesterday at around 7 PM, near the railroad, this Nissan Urvan XDU882 (I think) had the audacity to drive and pass the long line of vehicles and assert himself recklessly in front of my car (I am in the correct lane) just to get ahead of me when the light turned into green.

May tsikot.com sticker pa, and Gearspeed motors, sobrang loko loko kang magmaneho, nakakahiya ka naman, tanggalin mo na lang sticker ng tsikot... Dumeretso ng SSH, southbound.

Bagay kang maging PUB driver sa asal mo, I honked my horn to tell you you're one of the many perils and undisciplined drivers out there, sana sinubukan mo akong confrontahin, tignan natin tapang mo.

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    Maganda ito...hehehe :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin View Post
    Maganda ito...hehehe :D

hehehe another :popcorn: :popcorn: thread, calling M54 yooohooo, bring your :popcorn:

mmm... interesting aabangan ko to makikipop corn ako art

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Sino ulit ang gusto pang bumili ng tsikot.com stickers?.... hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon21 View Post
    Rant

As I pass by malugay st yesterday at around 7 PM, near the railroad, this Nissan Urvan XDU882 (I think) had the audacity to drive and pass the long line of vehicles and assert himself recklessly in front of my car (I am in the correct lane) just to get ahead of me when the light turned into green.

May tsikot.com sticker pa, and Gearspeed motors, sobrang loko loko kang magmaneho, nakakahiya ka naman, tanggalin mo na lang sticker ng tsikot... Dumeretso ng SSH, southbound.

Bagay kang maging PUB driver sa asal mo, I honked my horn to tell you you're one of the many perils and undisciplined drivers out there, sana sinubukan mo akong confrontahin, tignan natin tapang mo.
    konting lamig lang ng ulo... hindi talaga maiwasan mga ganyan na driver private or public man... usually pagbigyan nalang dahil wala rin kwenta makipag away doon, at bumaba ka sa kanyang level... who knows eh baka may dala siya armas at konfrontahin ka, talo ka pag ganyan...

there are also cases na hindi natin nalalaman na may emergency na pala kaya nagawa niya ng ganyan tulad ng "tawag ng tadhana" or in english "call of nature" or para nalang maintidihan ng mga magbabasa in short "natatae na ang driver" kaya nagmamadali overtake dito overtake doon para lang makauwi...

sa akin aminin ko nagagawa ko rin iyun pag may emergency, ma-late sa trabaho, ma-late sa pag sundo ng girlfriend... etc etc... basta pag nakita po niyo na naka optra or adventure na ganyan ipag pasyensya niyo sana ako may emergency lang talaga...

According to the Gospel of John, the Pharisees, in an attempt to discredit Jesus, brought a woman charged with adultery before him. Then they reminded Jesus that adultery was punishable by stoning under Mosaic law and challenged him to judge the woman so that they might then accuse him of disobeying the law. Jesus thought for a moment and then replied, “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.” The people crowded around him were so touched by their own consciences that they departed. When Jesus found himself alone with the woman, he asked her who were her accusers. She replied, “No man, lord.” Jesus then said, “Neither do I condemn thee: go and sin no more.”
    Last edited by chuaed; September 7th, 2006 at 09:58 AM.

sinu kaya to.... trace na, para mapagusapa na natin... lamig ulo kailangan....

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....gearspeed motors? baka kilala yan ni GS.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka family driver lang ang nagmamaneho?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hehehe, let's get it on!

Pero seriously, ok lang na businahan, basta wag lang physical. Used to be a hothead too, matapang kasi dahil may bakal ako, pero now I play it cool. Kakarmahin din yan.

Kung tsikoteer yan, I'm sure mag-aapologize yan dito (unless driver lang yun or pinahiram yung sasakyan sa iba)

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Urvan XDU882 w/ tsikot sticker