New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    kawawa naman yung TS... sya pa tuloy na Goon Squad. heheheheh

4posts pa lang sya... baka hindi na magpost yan.

*TS sorry bro... mali ka talaga... wag ka adelintado sa daan.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If it's 2 lanes merging into a single lane, like an inverse Y, with both previous lanes equal in size, then it would've been the TS's turn to merge.

However, if it's one lane merging into another lane, then the one merging should give way.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dear Admin...

I suggest pakibura yung plate number ni Accord kawawa naman walang kasalanan nakapost dito.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dear Admin...

I suggest pakibura yung plate number ni Accord kawawa naman walang kasalanan nakapost dito.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    asan na kaya si TS?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bdayboy View Post
    I happen to be beside this car yesterday along EDSA and I was already in the position to merge into his lane and was almost halfway into the lane. Then I noticed him squeeze in tight on my left side and when the lane moved, he made his move and rammed his right side mirror with mine. (Emphasis mine -- digitalron)

Based on the wording, the TS is already ahead of the other car, and in fact part of his car is already "almost halfway into the lane."

We should ask the TS to clarify this part. If the scenario is as how I understood it, then the other car should have given way. If the TS is still on his lane and has not entered the other car's lane, then he is the one at fault.

TS, would you care to comment?

Remember, when merging, we should all respect the alternate-merge protocol.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    kung malayo pa yung accord at papasok siya sa lane maaaring pwedeng nauna siya, pero yung unang word niya na "I happen to be beside this car". ibig sabihin magkatabi sila or sabihin na natin nauuna siya ng kaunti sa accord pero hindi ito nagbibigay sa kanya ng clear path para lumipat ng lane, dapat kung lilipat siya clear ang lane na lilipatan niya, hindi yung lilipat siya at bahala na kailangan magbigay yun tatamaan niya. kung ako ng ang nasa accord na yon makakatikim siya sa akin ng isang malakas na busina na hindi ko bibibitawan habang hindi ako nakakalagpas sa kanya, baka meron pang kasamang bad finger "up yours" pag lagpas ko sa kanya.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    it seems TS car is along side with the accord and not that TS is half past the accord because the bumping of the side mirror is somehow going alongside with their vehicles.

Probably, hindi lang nakasingit si TS at nagalit siya dahil nabangga ung side mirror niya.

Una, nasa right lane si accord dapat pagbigyan mo na lang.

Pangalawa, dapat clear un path na lilipatan mo

Pangatlo, makakarating ka rin naman sa paruruonan mo kung hinayaan mo na lang siya.

PEACE tayong lahat!

Safe driving lang TS next time.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    I think the Accord car has the right of way. The fact that he was able to squeeze his car through, means his car was occupying most of his lane. You cannot force your way into another lane and claim that you have the right of way.

If you want to change to another lane during slow moving traffic, activate your signal light to let other drivers know your intention. Then wait for a vehicle that is polite enough to let you in on the lane.

Most Pinoy drivers don't know this, kaya kapag gustong lumipat ng lane, ang style is gitgitin mo yung kotse at patigasan kayo kung sino ang tatapak ng preno. At syempre, for the other driver, pag may nakita kang gumigitgit at gustong sumingit, tapakan mo yung gas para hindi sya maka-singit at matuto syang pumila sa lane niya. That's Pinoy Driving.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Minsan mali din to "insist your right of way".

Dyan nagsisimula mga aksidente.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Unruly driver of Honda Accord with plate WJM 177