New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    If you happen to see this car on the road, be careful when happen to chance upon it when lanes are merging. I happen to be beside this car yesterday along EDSA and I was already in the position to merge into his lane and was almost halfway into the lane. Then I noticed him squeeze in tight on my left side and when the lane moved, he made his move and rammed his right side mirror with mine. He didn't look at me when I tried to get his attention and he just moved past me and I saw him fix his side mirror shortly afterwards. I did notice though that his side mirror was already patched up pretty much which indicated that he did it intentionally to damage my side mirror. It was fortunate that mine was sturdier and was lined with plastic so no scratches and his ended up getting folded.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Najejebs lang siguro brad kaya ganun....hehehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by miked View Post
    Najejebs lang siguro brad kaya ganun....hehehe
    Mukhang hinde kasi binusinahan ko hinde umiimik or tumitingin sa kin eh. Pinagmasdan din namin after and ginawa nya uli dun sa isang sasakyan na nasa harap namin kaya mukhang ganun tlga sya magdrive.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    malaking kawalan sa kanya pag may nakasingit sa harap , makakatapat din yan na mas loko sa kanya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BUT still the fact remains that HE IS IN THAT LANE and YOU are the one MERGING into that lane. he has the right of way, you don't. kahit nauuna pa kotse mo the vehicle in the lane will always have the right of way over another that is merging into that lane. should there be any damages you will be the one who will pay and not him.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    dapat ng ikaw ang magbigay nasa right of way siya. hindi porke gusto mong lumipat ng lane pwede na,tignan mo rin kung clear ba ito.

ito ang nakuha ko sa web regarding changing lane Do you drive a combination vehicle

Special Situations.

Special situations require more than regular mirror checks.

These are lane changes, turns, merges, and tight maneuvers.

Lane changes.

You need to check your mirror to make sure no one is alongside you or about to pass you.

Check your mirrors:

• Before you change lanes to make sure there is enough room.

• After you have signaled, to check that no one has moved out of your blind spot.

• Right after you start the lane change to double-check that your path is clear.

• After you complete the lane change.

Turns.

In turns, check your mirrors to make sure the rear of your vehicle will not hit anything.

Merges.

When merging, use your mirrors to make sure the gap in traffic is large enough for you to enter safely.

Tight maneuvers.

Any time you are driving in close quarters check your mirrors often. Make sure you have enough clearance.
    SEEING

To be a safe driver you need to know what’s going on all around your vehicle. Not looking properly is a major cause of accidents.

Seeing Ahead

All drivers look ahead; but many don’t look far enough ahead. Importance of Looking Far Enough Ahead.

Because stopping or changing lanes can take a lot of distance, knowing what the traffic is doing on all sides of you is very important.

You need to look well ahead to make sure you have room to make these moves safely.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    agree ikaw dapat sir ang mag bibigay siya nasa tama according sa kwento mo

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    eh sir ikaw nga sumingit eh.. dapat yung accord ang magalit sayo.. kung merging lane.. maghihintay ka lang dapat.. kung pagbigyan ka fine di singit ka.. pag hindi.. hintay ka pa din nung may magbibigay.. usually naman pag mga private cars nagbibigay naman yan.. mga taxi lang naman ang di marunong magbigay..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    bad driving habit na naging norm..... kawawa naman yun may-ari ng accord....

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    problema din kasi sa ibang driver minsan gusto lagi maka gulang.

subukan nyo yung daan from rockwell going to mandaluyong dami doon gusto sumingit na lang kaagad sa unahan kaya gagawin sa 2nd lane sila then sisingit nalang sila sa dulo.

while yung mga nasa left side na ang haba ng pinila nila eh di maka singit dahil sa kanila.

parang ganon ka TS dapat mag antay ka kung gusto mo hindi yung basta mo nalang ipapasok yung auto mo para lang maka gulang at maka una.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Unruly driver of Honda Accord with plate WJM 177