New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Am starting a thread compiling the undisciplined drivers that I encounter daily. Just venting out my anger and frustration. Hehe.

=========

Isuzu Trooper CNR-124. With a CafeMerksBaguio sticker at the back.

The traffic was quite heavy near the Pampangga Interchange since the tollway is undergoing heavy construction. I was at the rightmost lane when a 16 wheeler truck, a Delica (can also be seen in the picture) and this Trooper decides to use the shoulder to pass through.

The problem is that the shoulder ends rapidly due to a steep ravine. The Delica and Trooper was able to cut in front of me due I had to back off. What irritates me the most is that the Trooper isn't going to the NLEX but is going to SM. He then cuts heavily through traffic to get to the leftmost lane (which is the only lane for those going to SM).

The Delica (there were two of them, fresh from Subic I guess since there are still auction numbers on their side) merrily went to the NLEX. A few minutes later this I was able to outrun the Delica who was slowly moving along the NLEX. I was tailing an Isuzu Elf while running at around 120kph when we encountered a construction along NLEX and one of the lanes was blocked. We were just cruising along when the same Delica blasted by through the shoulder. I also noticed that the Isuzu Elf was irritated by this. After the construction, I was able to pass the Delica running slowly in the fast lane. Then in my rearview mirror, I was also able to spot the Isuzu Elf overtaking the Delica and cutting him.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bakit may propeller yung trooper sa picture? ano yan amphibious???

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi lang reckless, rice pa.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka kayang sumisid nyan. :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oist Yebo... nagbabalik!

yong propeller -- arimundingmunding lang yan

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    dalawang klase lng ang driver d2 sa atin, SI MAGALING AT SI MARUNONG.

Si MAGALING yan ang mga asal hayop, magagaling sumingit at mabwisit ng kapwa, feeling nila napakagaling nila sa manubela, in short mga bastos.

Si MARUNONG yan ang asal na kahit hindi nakapag-aral marunong magbigay ng respeto sa kapwa, marunong sumunod sa batas trapiko, nag iisip kung may maabala ba sya o mapeperwisyo sa kalye, in short marunong mahiya.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Grabe mga tao ngayon, bakit kaya sila laging namamadali? I mean, being an a$$hole on the road will only cut down around what.... 2 or 3 minutes from your final destination, what's the point? Ganyan din sila maglakad. Akala mo may contest.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Originally posted by jolog1
    Grabe mga tao ngayon, bakit kaya sila laging namamadali? I mean, being an a$$hole on the road will only cut down around what.... 2 or 3 minutes from your final destination, what's the point? Ganyan din sila maglakad. Akala mo may contest.
    Reminds me of last night when I was coming out of basement parking. E may mga galing naman sa taas, tapos merging. Aba kitang kita mo everyone is tailgaiting the vehicle in front para hindi ako makasingit. Grabe, yung isa diplomatic plates pa. Sayang di ko napicturan.

Tapos pag labas ng parking naovertake-an ko rin. Di pala nagmamadali, ayaw lang magbigay.
    Last edited by the_wildthing; August 21st, 2004 at 11:02 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    grabe traffic jan! galing din ako subic last thursday..,sobra ang traffic, from lubao to san fernando.. almost 3hrs travel time..pero still, 12km/L pa rin ang average ko maski heavy traffic.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ...so lots of undisciplined drivers here!.....mag bibisikleta na lang ako...haha!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Undisciplined Drivers